IC: Enkei RP03 18x10 +20!! Chrome & Concave !!

As Samson and I say, concave is the new dish :-p

Here is the deal. I shipped these from Cali and UPS damaged two of them, scraped and scuffed the chrome paint on the ‘high spot’ of the spokes (otherwise mint). Does nothing to the functionality of these sick M.A.T. forged wheels. Super strong and only 21.9lbs which is hella light for a wheel that size, chrome paint, not heavy plated.

You can pull up to 285s over these and the offset is gangster. They are rare, they were the first set shipped when I got them in '05, second set went to Nadine Toyoda.

Only 2 for sale - I can get cost with Enkei if you want 2 more to stagger fit.

$490USD MSRP

Best Offer. Lowballers welcome.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/Z-Tuned/1329037732_l.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q59/Z-Tuned/wheel2e.jpg

i’llk give you $250 for the pair, you deliver.

hahah

You gots tires to mount? Will you pay for deinstallation etc…

Whoa, Bing those will look TOO Sexy on your ride.

i dont even want them, i was just responding to the ‘low ballers’ welcome.

i need 17’s… got too many extra tires to switch to 18’s

WTF? I thought you were serious…that wasn’t even much of a low-ball, you just don’t have it in ya.

OH and no the Bridgestone RE-01Rs aren’t included guys?!

that wasnt that much of a low ball?

you posted $490 usd each i thought $250 for the pair was just low enough to piss you off…lol

whats going on dave, hahaha convex? you mean concave?

ya concave is the new dish fo sho, just like te37s and nismo lmgt4s etc etc

were these the rims i saw you with at tires23?

sick rims and awesome size!

give us a ballpark of what you want!

LOL yes concave…been a while since Physics class.

Yes, same rims. You prolly didn’t even notice the scuffs then.

Well I’ve had a couple offers of $200…well sorry it will cost like $40 to unmount remount tires meaning I’m selling the rims for like $80 ea. Can you even buy teardrops for that? It all depends, do you want a full set? are you picking up? trades? paying for unmount? Do I like you? etc etc…

EDIT: New lowball record! I was just offered $50 for (2) Bridgestone RE-01R tires that cost over $800!

EDIT2: Best offer so far $350 on GTRC

ill give you a big mac

No save that for one of your low-rent hookers.

Oh wait didn’t you have a pair of 18x10s before…kinda 5-spoke Volks or something?

I might buy them to make a track wheels set LOL

Damn son, that shit is low! Mad props to the original low balla! =D

you know what… these rims aren’t even worth a 49 cent cone let alone a big mac. HAHAHAHAHA you got so excited when bing lowballed you thinking these pieces of wood were finally gone. Even these aren’t good enough for bing’s mustang:p

C’mon man get with it. A set of RP03s is worth more than any scrap you’ve ever called your “baby”

Troo me some offer badboy. Trades accepted too.