IC: Fully built RB20DET Swap

Just seeing if anyone would be interested in a fully rebuilt rb20det. Never been ran all work professionally done by Gord Bush at GB Performance in Toronto. Reason I’m considering selling it is to get a new car.

Cylinder head:
Decked
Valve job
super tech valve stem seals(guides were still in spec and great shape no need to replace)
Has been hot tanked, all carbon removed clean as a whistle
Tomei 270 hydraulic Intake and exhaust cam
ARP head studs
Raw brokerage exhaust manifold studs
OEM Nissan head gasket
HKS timing belt
Sandblasted turbo manifold no rust, ready for ceramic coating(was going to spray vht I might get around to it soon) turbo not included
Polished valve covers
Clear timing cover
*tomei cam gears intake and exhaust
*brand new OEM nissan timing belt tensioners
*lots of brand new hardware to replace missing bolts

Block
Decked and tanked bored .20 over
Super tech .20 over forged pistons
Spool H beam con rods
ACL Rod bearings
ACL Main bearings
ARP Main studs

Slide performance s13 rb swap mounts
Wiring specialties s13 rb20det harness
stock ecu
rb25 igniter
stock intake manifold (no injectors)
rb20det trans
Flywheel and ACT ss hd clutch
Raw brokerage s13 rb rad hoses
raw brokerage s13 heater core hoses
Godspeed rad

a few other things I haven’t listed there’s really too much to remember right now. My asking price $6000 for everything it may be steep or more then most people would consider spending on a rb20 but I’m sure I’ve spent close to or over $10,000 on everything I have lots of receipts to dig up(receipts are there for the most part all can be printed off online) . No rush to sell no low ballers.

• Updated - - -

A few pics for now (head is on the block just don’t have a picture right now )

Forgot to mention just ordered brand new upper and lower timing tensioner’s and tomei cam gears. Gord will be installing these and setting the timing with a degree wheel, optimum timing has been calculated and will be set to the calculated specs. All top notch work done by one of the best in the business you can count on this motor being reliable with his many years of experience and expertise. In other words non of this was done by a backyard mechanic. Price is firm I really don’t even want to sell it but if someone has the money I’m ready to move on to my dream car.

hey man. text me at 705-716-9515. i may be interested in this swap