IC: Origin Full Bodykits

There was a post for these kits earlier and I have been able to secure a really good price on them and wanted to see if anyone was interested. These are not copies they are real Origin Full bodykits. Pricing is as follows for images go to http://www.origin-lab.com/aerokit.htm.

S13 Agressive or Stylish Style 4 Piece (Coupe or Hatch)- $645 USD (MSRP $950USD)
S14 Agressive or Stylish Style 4 Piece (Zenki or Kouki) - $645 USD (MSRP $950USD)

I can also get just single components such as the front or rear bumper or sideskirts for $235USD (MSRP $350USD).

I can also get the Spoilers from Origin at these prices
S13 Hatch Carbon Fiber 3 Piece Spoiler - $235USD (MSRP $350)
S13 Hatch FRP 3 Piece Spoiler - $175USD (MSRP $ 250USD)
S13 Carbon Roof Wing - $235USD (MSRP $350)

If anyone is interested in this post here there is no minimum to buy so these are the prices if there are only 2 or 20 guys. I can also get the AE86 kits for the same pricing.

Shipping to Niagara Falls NY is 129 (buisness) and 159 (residential). I will contact the company and ask about shipping rates to Canada and if we could work out a deal.

I want the stylish 180sx front bumper with lights !! how i get it im not sure i can either ship it through my company or if someone has good shipping rates then OK.
But i know im getting it soon !!
so tell my whats the shipping like…if im paying 200 on top of the kit for shipping then no thanks

I might be interested in the Stylish kit. I have a S13 but its a Onevia. So, I would need the 180sx front bumper instead of the Silvia one. Can you do that? And also, do the square white blinkers come with the bumper?

NO they are 150 Us extra !!

NO they are 150 Us extra !![/quote]

Doba is incorrect I can get the lights for 115USD This is a IC remember so I am just wanting to get an idea of how many guys are interested.

the stylish and the agressive look almost the exact same.
I do not think it is worth the difference in cost.

Aren’t they both the same cost???

And S14_240sx, can you get the Stylish kit for the Silvia S13 with the 180sx front bumper instead of the Silvia front bumper?

Benson MSRP is the recommended price :slight_smile:

if you wanted to do that combo of the diffrent bumper you would need to buy the 3 components separate since these kits are not made for the Onevia.

Damn, I would only be in if someone with a Sil-eighty got the 180sx kit and traded me for the Silvia bumper. Anyone?

Is this offer still on the table??

how much shipped in CAD is a 180sx stylish kit?

This offer will not be expiring I just posted it today as well can we please start a list of who is interested and what kit they would want I will find out shipping soon

1. spilner - S13 fastback stylish kit

how much for front wide fenders

2. Doba - 180sx stylish front bumper w/lights if the shipping is right

My supplier at this time dose not carry the wide fenders, hopefully soon.

2. Doba - 180sx stylish front bumper w/lights if the shipping is right
  3. kicker - s14 zenki stylish kit

i’m in for an ae86 kit