IC: S14 ZENKI Clear Headlights

I duno if this should be in the group buy forum, but either way its a good idea. I might purchase these. Basically the product is 420us shipped, but with the group buy we can get it for 360 shipped. They need 24 people and so far they have 12.

http://www.systemqs.com/specials_finalkonnexion2.html

These lights look insane.

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/623000-623999/623203_14_full.jpg

http://memimage.cardomain.com/member_images/11/web/623000-623999/623203_1_full.jpg

Fixed the tittle and moved it for you.

Is that 360 cdn? or usd? It comes with the clear corner as well right? when are you guys looking to get these in, and is this a toronto based group buy, or somewhere else? Thanks.

I would be extreamly interested in these headlights so keep me posted.

FYI iirc, these are only headlight covers, they are not actually complete headlight assemblies.

yup I know that much

those are really nice,

if anyone has a zenki S14 you should serioulsy think about those.

nice nice but 360usd for covers…seems like a lot? Sure they are covers and not assemblies?? Looks hot though

oh so its just the cover so you take the blurry ones off and glue these one on the headlights you already have?

i’ll be interested in these

I’m positive, you have to pop off your oem ones and replace them with the new covers. Only issue I have heard of is that it doesn’t direct the beam like the oem ones do. The lines on the oem ones help to concentrate the beam, while with the clear covers will disperse the beam.

Right on the site,

“These lenses are likely not DOT-approved, so install and use them at your own risk.”

Thanks, meaning that they will look good during the day, but your visibility/lighting will be fukced at night.

If you are gonna use the covers they would work well with an HID kit. Apparently you can convert bmw hid to zenki s14s or something. That would look sick!

Perhaps then we should look into the EUR spec glass lenses. They have less lines but since they are glass they do not show up like plastic ones. They look just as sick but will allow for good night light patterns.

Yeah, but last i checked, the price on those were roughly…ridiculous.

Ya I know its pricy but that because you have to buy the whole headlight assym. Us poor zenki owners will always have to deal I guess with either a pricy swap or plastic lenses. Mine are still crystal clear though.

I would be interested in some EUR spec glass headlight assemblies if we could get a group buy going …

See the only problem with them from what I hear is they are very expensive, it would be great to find a way to just get the lenses, that and you have to do some rewiring to get the EUR ones to work.

Sic lenses, only reason I went with the kouki frontend is because I wanted
the clear lenses.

Also to convert and oem hid kit to any car is pure custom.
I put Audi A6 hid’s on my kouki and my GF SIR.
Sic!!!

-deez

Well I found The EUR glass headlights for 279 US each, when you consider it thats actualy preaty good 350US for covers or 550US for whole lights with glass lenses…

but u dont need the whole assembly. theres nothign wrong withthe existing one so why throw 2/300 usd out the window.

get these and quincy’s hid kit and youre set . i saw someone sell as set of these for 220 usd on another 240 forum but that went super fast heh