IC: Tires

So as winter is upon us, many will be looking for winter tires. I know someone who works for Tire Works, and after discussing with her, I decided to set up a GB on tires. They can be scatter sizes. I just need to get quantity to get a good price. So anyone interested let me know what size tires you want, also any preference on brands, or if you don’t care about who makes the tires just want the cheapest ones let me know (pm or post it up). I will have the prices up once I get the sizes and brands you guys want. You can check out what they carry at http://www.tireworks.ca/

If this goes through I’ll try to set up a GB on rims hopefully by early spring.

-Arslan

2 BLIZZAK WS-50 in size 195/60/15 please.

8 Toyo Observe G-02-Plus 205/60/15

Is this winter tires only?

I’ll be in the market for a pair of summer tires in the next few months…

I may be in the market for some winter tires (4). I don’t have a preference on what type, but something decent.
As for size, I would need 195/60/15 or 205/60/15.
Please let me know some ballpark figures for some of the brands and the difference in pricing between sizes (probably PM).
Thanks.

I can get you winter, summer, all season tires but it’s for now. I might be able to get a decent price in a few months but it won’t be as low as if we get a bunch of people buying at the same time. For everyone else, I will have some price by middle of this upcoming week. Thanx.

-Arslan

I gave the list of tires, should have the prices in the next day or two. Thanks.

-Arslan

Hey GT-101… see if you can get me a price on these

4x Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3 215/75-15

If the price is good I can probably add another 8 blizzak’s in different sizes.

Would the price include install/balance?

See you tonight at the meet.

Dustin meant to say 12 if the price is good, not 8 :slight_smile:
(i’d grab some too if the price is aggressive enough)

I’ll check the price, it usually includes free install and balance. I’ll try to have the prices for the meet tonight, hopefully. John you coming?

-Arslan

4 Michelin X-Ice… 195/60/15… Got those available?

Don’t think they carry Michellin but I’ll check. Waiting to hear back from them, as I talked to them a few hours ago. I’ll keep you guys posted. Thanks.

-Arslan

Any news?

Okay so here are the prices, thanks for being patient.

195/55/15 Bridgeston Blizzaks WS-50 : $131.50
195/55/15 Pirelli Winter Snow Sport : $126.92
195/55/15 Viking Snow Tires : $80.21
195/60/15 Bridgestone Blizzaks WS-50 : $130.00
205/60/15 Toyo Observe G-02 Plus : $119.00
215/75/15 Bridgestone Blizzak DM-Z3: $114.50

I also got the cheapest tires for the following sizes:

195/60/15 :
-Viking Snow Tires : $71.64
-Continental TS810 : $83.71
-Winterforce : $86.00

205/60/15 :
-Winterforce : $90.50
-Continental TS80 : $92.81

If you guys are interested let me know. I’ll set it up. As far as I know, those are the final prices. I think they only take cash therefore there should not be any taxes. Unfortunately it does not include installation. I will clarify this by tommorow. I will also look into pickup or delivery options. I think the easiest way would be to do the transactions at the Tim Horton’s meet at Derry and 10th. I will need the cash up front. As I said I will inquire about the details as to how long it will take to get the tires. They should have all of the tires in stock which will allow me to get them the next evening. Any concerns please post or pm me. Thankyou.

-Arslan

Fuck. No Michelins eh…

So are the above mentioned prices final, or is tax additional? You said it might be, but never clarified.

Also, no Michelin’s?

Where does this GB stand? Is there enough quality interest, or has it deminished? Let me know, thanks.

Actually I’m still waiting on peoples orders, I do want to set it up. There is 15% tax unfortunately, but they do install and balance all four tires for only $15. I’m working on getting the Michelin prices, I haven’t been able to get a quote but I should have it soon. thanx.

-Arslan

Any way to order these already installed on new sets of steelies?

Any new prices, preferrably lower? lol Seriously, any word?

Prices on michelinssssssssssssss…it’s already started snowing… i’m FREAKIN’ OUT! :lol: