ice hockey goalie leg pads

ive had my simmons ultra light 2 since forever and its time to upgrade… let me know what u have i know theres a couple goalies on here…

I don’t have anything to offer, but a size would be helpful.

my pads right now are a 32+1 so im looking for more of a 34 cause i out grew them

Let me talk to a good friend of mine. He currently has a DOPE set of pro-line Sherwoods but he’s looking to move into something else soon, or at least that’s what he always tells me. I’ll see if I can snag a price and pic from him if he’s serious.

PM Coldaccord. He had a set of RBK’s a while back that he was on the fence about selling.

If you wanna shoot up to Sports Replay tomorrow, there is a few sets in your size. I am a goalie and I will be there 4. Til 8

I’m 80 percent sure he sold those to a friend of mine, shoot him a pm anyway

nah sol got my old itechs. I would consider selling my rbk’s, but right now I don’t have the $ for the smiths I want (all smith gear is custom order, wait time is also a factor). If this business takes off though, which it seems like it’s about to do, I would definitely sell my rbk’s. they were $1500 and have only been worn ~20x, I’d want less than half of original cost though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/pads1.jpg

Do you even play much still Dre? I haven’t in ages, it sucks now. My pads just sit and collect dust, but I’d never sell them.

cold accord. let me know asap if ur selling them ill take them no questions asked ha I actualy tried those exact ones on and loved them!

I talked to my buddy last night and he said he’d be willing to part with his as well. I will try snap a pic tonight when I get home.

How much do you wana spend my brother has 2 sets of used like twice vaughn pads, ill find out size.