I'd cheer for the Bulls.

Fucking spaniards still torturing animals for sport. “But it’s tradition!” :cry:

I don’t know how it is with the running of the bulls but bull fighting they stab the bull multiple times between the shoulders before the bull fights the panty-waste tights-wearing bullfighter. That is sad.

Meh they eat it all afterwards…not cool to torture animals at all…but yea it is pretty much an ancient tradition (just like burning witches at the stake). Gotta love that the matadors still eat teh bull’s balls after they kill them. (homos).

Lets see if anyone says anything about American feed lot cattle and the hypocrisy of someone who eats beef from a grocery store being appalled by this…

Its not like they torture it for fun.

Its to make sure its fully pissed off, then after it loses they kill it and eat it.

Just like hunting but with more foreplay.

:word: They don’t torture it for fun, they torture it for entertainment.

and yes I enjoy my meat products thoroughly…but I wish they could come up with a more humane way to treat/kill the animal. Deep subject, but I gotta think it is mostly due to those that work in the slaughter house. Usually not the best and brightest.

damn… you got to be nuts or have brass balls to go running with the bulls

idk the metal air piston that the guy used in No country for old men seemed to work pretty well.