I'd like to make an official apology

To 94_Sentra_Xe. I’ll admit I doubted that:

1. you’d show up to an event
  2. you’d be decent

so i’m going to cordially invite you to Drift Hustle gatherings. Unless anyone on DH has a prob with that?

Kramer you too.

Keep drifting fun
-Tung

wat

^^ what he said…

what’s not to get?

:thumbup

im always down to try new shit (NOT with PJB though…)

Yeah man good job justin you deff tore it up your first time out…

very upset I dident have the funds or a car in shape to run… Dident want my rear subframe to sit on the track somewhere thou haha

Soon as pre reg is up for the next event im am registering and running my car regardless all out…

and Krammer granted you werent able to keep a drift in check it was nice to see you having fun… anyone who was laughing all I had to say was I guarntee he had more fun than you out there spinning out then you did sitting there laughing.

kramer we’ll figure out a setup/technique that’ll work for you. I’m sure.

Enough of this ‘official’ thread BS:retardclap

the mr2 is twitchy as helllll. i was able to get a decent section going in the middle where it’s a sweeping right hander that switches to the left, but that was really it. the last corner i always spun out and the first corner was just too tricky for me to nail down. next event i’d REALLY like to have one of the “pro’s” ride along with me to give me some more pointers.

had a fucking BLAST though, just as much fun as auto X. i’m not going to be turning the MR2 into any kind of a drift car, but i’ll certainly be tearing it up at every event i can come to

i painted my stockers/drift wheels today, 3 colors per wheel… fluorescent green, north-carolina blue, and a bronze/gold :excited

they look like SHIT :rofl :rofl

hahaha awesome.

all you need is more practice. you’ll be fine.

i need a dedicated drift car.

bring the 5

cant afford to keep dumping cash into repair if i break it. plus i cant have the down time. it is my daily after all… trust me if i had it like that i most certainly would.

men liking other men, this thread has a lot of it.

wat?

um… :hug

really?

I love long hard male erections.

This thread is now officially about men and their raging hard-ons.

:hijacked

I’ll say it again.

ALIGNMENT! :retardclap