Idea for NECC?

Ok iam starting this here as its not a planned thing or anything… just something i think should happen and have input put in

I THINK… as for one of the meets we could convert it into kinda a track day… as like meet somewhere then cruise out to Castrol Raceway and hit up Friday Night Street Legal?

that way everyone can just ahve a good experience… and its a track day… we can all see what are cars run per say… if you want (no pressure) and its just a good atmosphere out there… but like i say this is just something iam throwing out there…

As i think its WAY better going out to an event like that with ppl you know… so ya give it somethought and post it up!

I could go for a rip down the 1/4 mile in 18 seconds :smiley:

I’m up just don’t make it next fri i’am out quadding in ghost fri, sat, sun, mon. Cheers

hey man i ran my sunflower out there… couple times actually… its just a really cool experience… its crazy being up at the line then you take off… totally diferent than watching… but like i said…its just an idea… was talking to steve about it…

ANNNDDD they do ride alongs…hint…hint…haha

Oooooo cool idea. I have 2 helmets too.

well ya and i figured with your new car together that you might want to take it down the track…

lol it’s not “together”

ride alongs down the strip are solo runs.

I will go. Just have to wait for my car back from the dealer…looks like next Thursday/Friday it will be done…boo…

I’d be up for that, just got my ECU back from TS so I wanna see how well it will do…assuming I can launch the beast without it looking like a friggin’ jackrabbit!

I’d be up for that as well. I’d love to see my $5 wheel hop aid in action, lol.

im in :smiley: just pick a day ill be there

I wonder what the roadster would do in the 1/4 mile? Estimated 160 at the crank, no LSD, 2000lb, 40 year old gearbox.

I’d be up for that, just got my ECU back from TS, wanna see what she’ll do now…assuming I can launch the beast without it looking like a friggin’ jackrabbit…

probably pretty quick at 2000lbs … nice ratio for sure … thinking 13’s easy

I’m thinking timing would be done with a calendar. My guess is more like about 16 or 17!

Rides down the strip… you can have a ride along in your car as long as you are under a time of 13.99

or are you talking about vehicles in general…cuz then yes…lol if you have a passenger… its just your car by itself going down the lane…