Ideas and Opinions PlZ....

So I am finally fed right the F!@#$ up with these garbage H3C bulbs that I have in my Skyline, witch doesn’t light up sh*t at night, and now I want a HID KIT…

What HID kit should I get, I want something very bright that will just light up the highway.

Thanks…

6000k Hid kit white, anything higher the bluer the light gets, up to 10,000k only problem is the bluer you go the more the light will get distorted during rain, thats why yellow is the best colour for fog and rain is less than 5000k and does not distort, so if you want best of both worlds go 6000k Hid Kit from anyone they are pritty much the same thing reliability wise.

look up the forums here there’s actually a company with pictures who do HID work.
find that and call them.

http://www.torontonissan.ca/modules.php?name=Active_Topics&page=12&order=desc

good luck

get the pure white i had 6000k and they worked fine. prolumen kit. or whatever other brand

If you have the projector lights; it may be the actual projector that is not diffusing the light correctly… GTS or N1 headlights are ok… We’ve got MTEC HID units for $450 if you need… Excellent quality…

I’m not a fan of HID’s, but i nearly flew off the road twice this week during night time driving. are there any HID kits that dont look so bait? something that is the same colour as a regular halogen bulb?

HID’s vary in range/intensity…

Lowest 3000K (yellow) - 8000K (blue-white)

Below are prices for the HID kit…These are the full kits with bulbs and ballasts… More packages are available for your vehicle.

Package 1
[3,000K JDM Golden Yellow HID Kit - Sale $450 (Regular price $679)
MT-HID3000K

Package 2
4,500K Super White HID Kit - Sale $450 (Regular Price $649)
MT-HID4500K

Package 3
6,000K Diamond White HID Kit - Sale $450 (Regular Price $649)
MT-HID6000K

Package 4
8,000K Sapphire Blue White HID Kit - Sale $450 (Regular Price $649)
MT-HID8000K

6000k HID kits…

Thanks for the help people,

JDM-Imports pm’d

I was looking at the headlights on Alexs GTR last night and I was telling him, Mercedes E55 AMG Bi-Xenon Projectors seem like they would fit perfectly in his housing.

Don’t get a kit. Do a TRUE RETRO. The kit will dispurse light upwards and blind oncoming drivers.
My retro is good. I use Acura TSX projectors. It could be a little sharper but case in point, I haven’t been flashed once by oncoming drivers yet my car lights up the entire road and they’ve been in there for over a year now.

So don’t be afraid to pop that case and put in real Projectors. Good thing is, sourcing the parts, all together I paid only $300 for HIDs. It took me a weekend to complete. Do the same for you.

Oh yes, and my retro is OEM lighting. 4100K or 4300K. I don’t remember.

pat, help me make an HID kit for my car!!

I really wish i hadn’t turned that RX-8 ballast into a tazer…

Yeah man whenever you’re ready.
I just spoke to my friend today and he was asking me to convert his Acura MDX to OEM HID, so while I’m piecing the stuff together it’s best I get your shit too.
Lemme know.

me 2 pat. :slight_smile:

:{ ,

why dont u get yoru car runing first, before you worry about lights @$$H0L3!!! or else youll never be driving that GTR this year:p