WTB: HID's (6500k-10,000k for audi a4)

looking gor a set of good sued HIDS that will fit my 01 a4
i would like between 6500k-10000k
not looking to pay over 150 or trade for my car audio shit

let me know if you want cash or if you want a great sounding sub (i got TONS!)

www.3bspec.com

I got mine from there… excellent quality, great customer service (I was texting the one guy when I was installing them because I had a question and he was quick to answer, almost instant) and they have a 1 year no hassle warranty. Highly recommend them.

Gearhead proformance is on 155 he sell some good kits i have 6000k in my EM1 and ive had no problems and he can install …gearheadny.com is the site ask for jay

Heard good things about gearhead as well. I probably would have got mine from him but I didn’t even think about it until after the matter. I’d go with him, plus he’s local so thats good as well. Jay is cool (I think thats who I met), he helped me with my CEL by scanning my car for free. Stupid lean on bank 1 (which happened to be a loose intake piping) :headbang

yea that was jason u meet that day

Yeah I thought so. Combination of being bad with names and not getting any sleep the night before meeting him led me to forget :lol

10000k suck. if you get aftermarket HIDs get 6000k

:+1

not to sounds ghey, but i know that aftoer 6000 you loose visabilty, but i want that blueish look
i dont want that stupid blue look, but i was thinking like 8000?
i think my projectors will complement them nicely

:banana

8000k is pretty blue or as you put it “stupid blue look”. 3k is yellow iirc, for a more of a whiteish/blueish look I believe 5k or 6k are the ones to get. I have 8k in my civic and I don’t like them because of how blue they are…I’m probably going to get yellow or bright white before spring.

i was in a srt-4 that had aftermarket HID’s back in the day and the visibility was horrible, way worse than stock. Are todays kits better??? i would like a set for my truck but not sure if they will be better than the hella bulbs i currently have in there now. its sucks because i haven’t seen a set of lights yet that even remotely compare to my tsx’s headlights. those are the tits.

It really depends on the kit any thing above 8000k is really worthless but some people dont care to see the road for true blue headlights eventually everyone gets sick of the decreased visability. 6000k really do the job. The are white with a blueish tint and light up the road well. Cossey has a set of my 6000ks im not sure if hes put them in yet.

Get 6000k i have the same car with same headlights and 6k is what you want. My buddy has another a4, same headlights with 8k, and its ricer.

http://shift518.gom-host.com/index.php/topic,3270.0.html

i have someone that wants to trade my type x for a bov and his 6000k’s =]

i wanna do it =]

i hope the blow off valve makes your car run like junk.

LOL

:lmao

i offered a sweet deal on a Forge 007 DV… rather than money, he counters with a trade. like i need any more useless junk.

im not using it, lol, im tring that to a friend for a sub, lol
im buying yer 007 doodeeee