If its one of you- stop the shit

how pissed ya gotta be ?i mean a toilet and other nasty things who does this ? i did some shit in my time but wait pjb,s retard strenth is gonna come out ya watch…i mean not to sound like a bitch cause i find it funny as hell but how much can peeps fuck with one person

a toilet??? PICS OR BAN!!!

Haha, this is funny.

Im sorry man… I had nowhere to put that thing. Are you mad?

+1 on “ice the driveway” but obviously that wont work :retardclap so park it like halfway up and then butter the driveway or break apart a shit ton of ball bearings and use those.

I say just wait with a 12 guage…

im calling BS

How much for the toilet?

what kinda bumper? i need a new front bumper for a volvo!~!!!

PJB didn’t you say earlier that you’d never touch a child, then later on say you would knock the persons teeth out even if they were 14-15 years old :rofl

a toilet??? hahaha i cant tell if youre just fucking with us or if someone is actualy doing all of this

Has anyone traced fingerprints or ran DNA analytics on the toilet?

analytics? lol

The simplest definition of Analytics is “the science of analysis”.
I couldnt have said “has anyone ran DNA analysis” therefor Analytics was a better fit for the sentence.

wait, a shitter was left…in the bed of the pick up!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl

So wait how many different nights has someone put shit in his truck?

I just think it’s absolutely hilarious that of all people in Rotterdam, whoever these idiots are pick Paul.

Soo, what’s the list of shit that has been dumped now?

i want proof i think this is all bogus pjb’s 15 mins of fame when the sorta rican hit him in the head with the baseball bat ran out and now hes looking for more attention

http://smiliesftw.com/x/pharmokanlarge.gif

i am dead serious …i talked to him earlier and he said someone left a fuckin shitter in his truck along wit other shit …i mean like i said before and he did also at first it was funny now its to far toilets nasty mattress whats next the hooker that used it all"although paul could use to get laid" but still how immature are these fucks and who is it