If she were my daughter she would be dead

Unbelievable:

Taken from yahoo answers:

At fault hit and run accident ?
My mother was out of town and i took my mothers car without permission and drove it to go and purchase something to eat. As i was making right turn i accidentally stepped on the gas pedal too hard and i lost control and swerved into the side of another persons car…i was so scared and i drove off. I was caught and a police report filed. i don’t have a license and i never did
i’m 18 and the driver of the vehicle wrote a letter stating that she is taking me to a small claims court to sue for 1,300 of property damage…it was a 1998 mini van…she claimed that “my mothers insurance company would not pay for it” and the part i don’t understand is that shouldn’t it be her own insurance company paying for it and not my mothers?..what will happen at the small claims court? i plan to show up…but the problem is i don’t have a job and i don’t have the money to pay for it…i am Dependant on my mother and i am enrolled in college and she is already paying for me…with no help of my father, i can try and get a job and pay in monthly payments…but it will really take a while, i also have another court case for pending criminal charges…what will happen to me in that court? i’m very scared and i’ve definitely learned my lesson…but i need to know some answers…
also i live in the state of Massachusetts

will i be arrested?
it sais i have two accounts of misdemeanor

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtpTDExubFYI.Qk1V5HZJWzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080911202404AAuqTiO&show=7#profile-info-QGVhxvV3aa

Dumb people :tdown:

whatever they don’t even enforce shit in small claims court

regardless, what a stupid bitch

Who cares, I hope she gets whats coming to her.

a child at age 19 and a massive cocaine dependency?

That story sounds really made up. For real…

This is worth posting here?

what is made up? she took a turn, stepped on the gas and hit a car. she then drove off and got caught in the process. now because she doesnt have a license and probably because shes not covered on the insurance and was an illegal move on her part, she would need to pay for it out of her own pocket. the other ladies insurance should not pay for it due to it not being her fault. as for criminal charges, that is because she crashed a car and had nothing (no licenses, no insurance)

being at that age and you dont have a job, and you fuck up like that. you best be getting a job to pay for all the lawyers and charges your going to pay for!

what a dumb bitch! :violin2:

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Nudes?

she sounds hot

1998 mini van

it deserves to be crashed

At least there was reference to a motor vehicle in there :shrug: