Mom just backed into my car!

Wake up this morning, go outside and blamo. Front bumper is bent, paint is all chipped and scratched and I am fucking pissed. Not a good start to the day. I call her up and she thinks NOTHING of it. “it was an accident, deal with it.” Mind you this paint is less than a year old on this car. ughghhhhh frustrated…

Take her to court.

^ hes not joking either.

and why do i always hear people telling stories of family members doing damage to cars etc and then thinking it doesnt even matter…

weird…

GT

Move out.

If you are paying rent, take it out of what you would pay until it’s payed off.
Don’t put up with shit just because she is family… I hate that.

So what if she gave birth to you and raised you, doesn’t give her exclusive rights to fuck your shit up.

yea, my mom enjoys throwing bags of garbage from the front door onto my hood. I guess thats her way of telling me to take out the garbage.

haha, my opinion is the oposite. When I rolled up with lucky to her house (my mom)I said check out matts car (sil-40), “looks like a shitty old datsun to me”… and I could care less. I’m like thats a silvia (her name)…

sorry to hear your upset though, thats the benefit of driving a beater like me, the body ain’t the main attraction…

pics?

Fixed.

think of all the stuff u probably broke around the house when you were little. thats what shes thinking about.

Yea, but you were a kid then, and you didn’t know any better

an adult and a mother is supposed to be an example of how you are supposed to grow up. If breaking things didn’t matter than why would she have had any right to get MAD when you broke stuff?

Now the tables have turned. She fucked YOUR shit up, and now SHE has to fix it, just like YOU had no allowance for xxx weeks/months to pay for her stupid china doll you broke, now she has no rent money for xxx weeks/months to pay for YOUR damaged car.

If SHE payed for your car in the first place however, then you may have a problem.

And don’t give me this “she held you in her womb for 9 months” bullshit. She wanted a kid. She did it for herself. Mothers do you no favour. Mothers do you favors if they cook for you clean for you and do that shit all the time, because thats shit they dont HAVE to do.

If a mom gives you shit saying “I had you in my stomach for 9 months!” “I gave you a roof to live under!” and thats the best she can come up with, then you know shes a shitty mother. A good mother would never even look at things that way.

Am I making this personal? Why yes, it would appear that I am! Shite!

Get one of your friends to drive your car to a parking lot and have him call the cops. When they get there he should tell them it was a hit and run but someone got the plate number and give the cops your moms plate number and you can sit at home and laugh your ass off when the cops come to investigate.

…Okay don’t do that, that’s just mean…ahhh she is your mom dude, I would be pissed off too if my mom did that to my car, but what can you do? She is your mom, maybe if you tell her how much it would be to fix she might give you some money to help you out but even if she doesn’t just get it fixed get over it and come to the meet and cruise on Oct. 22nd

lol yea my mom wouldn’t dream of touching my car… i kno where all her crystal vases and shit like is :twisted:

but i think niterider is right if she dosent f***ing fix it you should make

her for sure… or she should atleast be sorry for what she did rather than

saying deal with it was an accident id slap the b*tch… :shock:

My mom has changed my diapers, cooked my meals, cleaned up after me, and loved me for 25 years… I think if she accidentally backed into my car, I’d call it even.

Word!

Either one of my parents could ghost-ride my car off a cliff and I won’t give a shiet! Sometimes there are just more important things than petty possessions.

^^ last two post are right man. Coming from me, my mom would A) Definately pay for it, even though I would tell her its not a problem, B) She would demand that she pay for it, lol. My mom is great (although a pain in the ass) always pays for stuff, including food, living, SCHOOL, so it would definately not be a big deal for me. Sure id be pissed but I wouldnt show it. My dad would do the same. On the other hand if she did say “it was an accident, deal with it” i’d be like, ok you don’t have to be so blunt about it, you did just hit my car and cause $1000 damage. Shes done more for you than you have for her, definately.

I’m only pissed because its a brand new paint job, there wasn’t a scratch on it before. I have a 95 corolla thats in good shape as well and if she hit that I couldn’t care less. It’s just the fact that I love this car and she doesn’t care. But anyways Im going to wait til winter to fix it when its off the road. I think I’m going to keep those gp sport spoilers I have and get them painted as well as the bumper, so I guess there’s an upside to it (in a way…not really though)

amazing idea, but any parking lot accident is 50/50 no matter who’s fault it is.
do this, only on a street corner.

Uhm … yeah, until your mom says to the cop “No, I hit him in our drive way … what the hell is this all about?”

And you find out what a “making false claims” charge is. I’m sure a cop will really take your side when finds out you’re trying to screw your mother over.

To your mom and 99% of the world out there, it is just a car.

If you got all bent out of shape, called your mom screaming “you just fugazeed my whip biznatch!!!” I would expect her reaction.

But everyone’s relationships are different. There’s bad moms and bad kids, depends on what side you’re sitting on.

Are you an ungrateful brat? If I backed into my kid’s car and he gave me shit about it. Fuuuuuuuhhhck. Here’s your walking papers. Figure life out on your own partner.

My mom dropped my birthday cake on my 15th birthday. She felt awful. I could have made a big deal out of it. “Make me a new cake bitch!” Yeah right. I laughed it off. Accidents happen. You think anyone else would pay for backing into your car? LOL Wake up.

I would never expect my mom to pay for it. Even if it was clearly her fault. If your car’s appearance is more important to you than family, you have other issues to sort out.

If it matters that much to you that your bumper is damaged, suck it up and fix it.

To any and all, man … if you don’t like the rules, move out. If all you have is respect and concern for yourself and your property … you don’t belong in a family unit, nor should you benefit in any way from being in one.

Sorry if that’s way off base, but the way I read it … if your mom was a total bitch, you wouldn’t be so floored by this … the Audacity that she considers your car “just a car”. And you wouldn’t have come crying to a forum.

You’re all a bunch of disfunctional fucks.

If I backed into my parents car, I would have to pay to fix it. If they
backed into mine, they’d most certainly compensate me.

Thats the problem today, no mutual respect between parents and children.

I BLAME SOCIETY. :lol:

I pay for everything myself, Both my cars, my insurance, gas, my huge ass university tuition etc etc. I do live here for free… but I am going to school sooo most parents I think let that slide as long as your in school. I’ll just wait it out til winter and take it in for an estimate and show her, hopefully she will have a different view by then.

and Mr.200 what the F does this mean

"I would never expect my mom to pay for it. Even if it was clearly her fault. If your car’s appearance is more important to you than family, you have other issues to sort out. "

when did I ever say my car is more important than my family? Your clearly going off the wall on me and you know nothing. Clearly if someone breaks your shit they pay/fix it. If I smashed into my moms car clearly I would be the one fixing it.