Never leave your car where you cant see it...

Yesterday was supposed to be a good day i got my car back from the shop with 5 speed transmission!..went to dinner with some friends …i parked kinda far away from people …anyways we come out and theres a big srrape on the back bumper…someone hit the car and drove away like a fucking prick faggot i was extremy argry…but i guess nothing i can really do there were no cars in sight kinda looks like it was a white car that hit me or soemthing…
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/GTChampion/DSC01989.jpg

some would say its not that bad i guess but to me its pretty bad …i am a bit more calm down now about it becasue the car is getting painted next spring but …stillwhat assholes to just drive away!
poor car :frowning:

Damn.

I personally also HATE dings, dents, scratches, etc…

Good thing it’s being painted anyways I guess :slight_smile:

someone deserves a smack in the face for that. i dont care to much about damage done to my car b4 i got it, but if i was to see that i would def have some foul words to say…who cant own up to there own mistake…

at least you are getting it painted tho.

Well some people just can’t own up to their mistakes… If u were in a tight financial situation and couldn’t under any circumstances afford to give some guy 300 dollars for a new bumper or paint… Would u go and apologize and home he doesn’t make you pay or report it? Konvokiller… you just backed up into a ferrari enzo… and u saw the guy that owned it was sitting in the store having dinner… no one saw. Would you go and tell him?

But this isn’t an Enzo.

Anyways GT, hopefully someone saw it. But seems like no one put a note on your car. It’s not that bad at all. Just sand it down and give it a quick coat of paint, Buy the same colour code from CT and buy a can of clear coat, just do a quick job that will last u till next year.

stop being a wuss, go to CT spend $5 on a can of paint, and paint it.

Or buy knock of aero.

My old man dropped a motorcycle on the cefiro’s door and put a crease in it, hear me complaining? well i guess i just did. Live and learn no biggie, car is still fine, it’s just paint afterall.

Doesn’t matter if it’s an Enzo or not. It’s his pride and joy, and obviously the person was too much of a coward to say, “sorry I hit your car… blah,blah,blah”. It may even be a cheap fix but it’s the principle behind it. The lack of responsibilty and respect for someone else’s property. I’ve had this happen to me about three or four times.
It’s kinda funny how we park our cars far from others to avoid this kind of situation. All you can hope for is that Karma bites him/her in the ass for it.

Sucks for you, but most people that are acting all big now woulda ran too.

That was also your old man. In his case, it was a complete stranger.

And Solarian. I’ve done this to someone but I didn’t run. I waited for them to come out and told them what happened.

so if you guys hit someones car…you would park and sit there, and wait till they came to their car?..that could be days!..I would just leave a note on the windsheild with my name and number…I would just be angry that he didn’t do that…was it in a parking lot with camera’s?..

that happend to me wiht my integra once got a note wiht the chick apoligizing and her name and number was jsut a little scuff mark tho.
sorry to hear bro

i see this happen all the time at pmall. so far 4 incidents in the underground parking this year i saw. the funny thing is after they hit it trying to park beside it they still park at the spot. never go pmall on a weekend

Yesterday was supposed to be a good day i got my car back from the shop with 5 speed transmission!..went to dinner with some friends …i parked kinda far away from people …anyways we come out and theres a big srrape on the back bumper…someone hit the car and drove away like a fucking prick faggot i was extremy argry…but i guess nothing i can really do there were no cars in sight kinda looks like it was a white car that hit me or soemthing…
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/GTChampion/DSC01989.jpg

some would say its not that bad i guess but to me its pretty bad …i am a bit more calm down now about it becasue the car is getting painted next spring but …stillwhat assholes to just drive away!
poor car :frowning:

Damn.

I personally also HATE dings, dents, scratches, etc…

Good thing it’s being painted anyways I guess :slight_smile:

someone deserves a smack in the face for that. i dont care to much about damage done to my car b4 i got it, but if i was to see that i would def have some foul words to say…who cant own up to there own mistake…

at least you are getting it painted tho.

Well some people just can’t own up to their mistakes… If u were in a tight financial situation and couldn’t under any circumstances afford to give some guy 300 dollars for a new bumper or paint… Would u go and apologize and home he doesn’t make you pay or report it? Konvokiller… you just backed up into a ferrari enzo… and u saw the guy that owned it was sitting in the store having dinner… no one saw. Would you go and tell him?

But this isn’t an Enzo.

Anyways GT, hopefully someone saw it. But seems like no one put a note on your car. It’s not that bad at all. Just sand it down and give it a quick coat of paint, Buy the same colour code from CT and buy a can of clear coat, just do a quick job that will last u till next year.

stop being a wuss, go to CT spend $5 on a can of paint, and paint it.

Or buy knock of aero.

My old man dropped a motorcycle on the cefiro’s door and put a crease in it, hear me complaining? well i guess i just did. Live and learn no biggie, car is still fine, it’s just paint afterall.

Doesn’t matter if it’s an Enzo or not. It’s his pride and joy, and obviously the person was too much of a coward to say, “sorry I hit your car… blah,blah,blah”. It may even be a cheap fix but it’s the principle behind it. The lack of responsibilty and respect for someone else’s property. I’ve had this happen to me about three or four times.
It’s kinda funny how we park our cars far from others to avoid this kind of situation. All you can hope for is that Karma bites him/her in the ass for it.

Sucks for you, but most people that are acting all big now woulda ran too.