I hate people...

http://www.jonrosensystems.net/files/Jeff/0320071150.jpg

I parked away from every car in this parking lot, to avoid getting a door ding. Well, it looks like someone forgot how to drive and decided to run into my car as they either backed out, or drove by!

No note, no nothin…

THANK YOU TO WHOEVER IT WAS! I REALLY APPRECIATE DAMAGE ON MY NEW CAR!

:rant:

Anyone know of a good place to get paint work done? I’d imagine this is less than $500 damage, and that’s my deductible. I’m probably better off paying out of pocket.

That sucks, where did it happen?

Shitty. People suck. :tdown:

sucks

It was out at a doctors office in Orchard Park. I drive around a lot for work and always park away from other cars for this very reason…

That sucks, Jeller had that happen Twice with the Evo. First time after a few weeks, then got it fixed, and it happened within another few weeks.

Claims on the ins. suck too, realistically you are better of paying for it yourself.

x…

This has happened to me at UB multiple times.

Always shitty, sorry.

Maybe you shouldnt worry so much and park in the middle of everyone else. This might not happen!

^

Then I’d have a fabulous new door ding! Just can’t win…

that sucks. every car i have ever owned has been hit in a parking lot.

my first STi was hit twice in the first month.

Come to think of it, my RSX was hit once too.

I used to care about my paint. Now I’ve learned not to give a shit.

Dumb 16 year old bitch.
“Oh look at that giant wing on the car I just parked next to.”

Wham

“My mom is going to kill me, lets get out of here”

Yeah my car got hit too in a parking lot.

The really cool thing is that there are marks on both the front bumper and the passenger front quarter panel. A nice shade of blue/green too, really compliments the white.

Thats shitty…you weren’t out racing cops before hand were ya?

is the paint off or is that just transfer from the other car??? if its just transfer, try hitting it up with some gas. I think goo gone is too harsh for paint.

If it’s paint, just polish it off. But that looks more like a lack of paint…

^^^Gas isnt too harsh??? I though gas was a bad thing in all cases?

Since you are in Amherst, I’ll suggest Bitterman’s. My friend works there, and paints like a mofo. If u want I’ll give u his number…maybe he could just do it on the side for cheap.

Oh, if it makes u feel any better, some asshole in a “too big” of a SUV put a nice big dent/scratch in my gf’s minivan. The dent is like 3’ off the ground…saw it when we came out of the E.H. mall. Ass holes

i have never had a problem using it on a cars paint. Plus you would think that thats something the car maker and paint maker takes into consideration seeing that you have to put gas in the car and it could come in contact with the paint and who knows how long before being cleaned up.

Hmmm, whenever I saw rust around gas fill doors I thought it was because people didnt ever clean the gas off. I really dont know any facts…just saying my thoughts.

X2