I hate people...

God that’s so ignorant…sorry to hear man, real shitty :tdown:

The paint if off. You will need to have it repainted. I know someone if you need it done. You wont even need to remove the fender.

Thats bunk :tdown:

i posted those 2 comments above and forgot to mention that my cars escape got the mirror all busted up like 3 weeks ago in her jobs parking lot. of course no note or anything. now we have to replace a powered mirror. I dont really wanna know what thats gonna cost. And knowing that we didnt do it bugs the piss out of me

your cars escape?

and baldy? maybe somebody else took your car out for a test drive when u were @ teh doctors…

Dude… kicking a guy when he’s down is pretty low. :slight_smile:

yea but its mr. “i got a ticket driving through pizza hut lot” baldy everybody gives me shit for everything i do… and besides he knows im just busting his balls

I chuckled a little… its cool

and it was FOUR tickets… get it right!

:sigh:

i miss that lil white prelude… hahaha

jesus… I’d be BENT out of shape

sorry to hear that… it’s a shame that people have that little respect for other people shit

Wow thats pretty shitty.

I always part away from other cars. So far that no one in their right mind would park next to me. Oh and I park next to light posts in parking lots. I figure if they can’t see the car on the ground maybe they will try to avoid the post in the sky connected to the ground.

check out S%S paint/refinishing out in clarence. they do real good work and they are cheap:tup: tell them the young family from ECMC told you to go there. hell appreciate that.

(i forget exactly what road it is but i know that if you go N. on transit past easternhills, past target up to the light where there is an enterprise rent a car on the right, turn right at that light and follow that road out until you get past all the neighborhoods and it will be on your left with some other warehouses, you can miss it just go until you pass the neighborhoods and then it will be on your left, its in the back left corner)
(pm if you want my number so i can give you better directions)

[quote=Viper966]My girls escape?

[quote]

fixed

it’s just me or…of many dings that i got in my car from ass holes…i never found any notes…did anyone found any??
i don’t think anybody will leave a note…i guess expecting a note would be too much to expect …

I think that parking overly far away invites trouble from assholes looking to do purposeful damage. I have always found it best to park at the outer edges of the occupied spots with a space or two buffer.