if VW makes this, they will be > Honda

I would have to see it to believe it.

Because more people would be killing themselves for cheaper. Younglings particularly.

true. thats not the car makers place to regulate though? :shrug:

it kind of is, in a round about kind of way. look at all the people that have sued because they purchased an suv and didnt realize that it doesnt corner like their old car, causing them to roll it over

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe. -Albert Einstein

That and the fact a reliable 400hp for under 25k would be a bit expensive to build, and warranty.

Why.

I want.

Because you can’t price a 400hp car lower than your “High Performance Luxury” vehicle.

Ok, so some new company should come in and fuck all the other manufacturers by doing it. Think different for a moment.

why would they though if they could sell at the higher price and sell just as much and make more money…

Markets flooded at those higher prices. Why not do it at a reasonable level as their ENTRY vehicle, and only get better from there?

that thing is f’n sweet, throw some 16" wheels on it, de-badge it and you have a sweet sleeper.

^ not with the ginormous front vented bumper lol. i hate the new jettas, but that really makes my pants feel happy. and im kinda with will(98 RED) on the car company idea…although dodge has kinda hit that with the srt-4’s, even though the new caliber one needs a complete front end redesign

Its going to stay flooded because people keep buying. Where is Audi’s incentive to make a 25K performance sedan when people are spending 60K+ on an S4 or an S8?

it has too many doors, and the NSX is still > any jetta no matter what letters, dashes, or numbers you put after it.

NSXs are as gay as Zer0DazE

X…

VW will never make it :rolljerk: end of story.

that must mean they are super awesome, and not at all gay.

now had you said as cool as rubicant, (like DSM’s are) then you would have had me :slight_smile:

VW created this car
http://venus-travel.gr/vw_beetle_new02B.jpg
They will never be > anyone.

But this jetta is hot titties. Like the perfect round kind with nice nippies.

I knew you’d be quick enough :wink:

x…