If you aren't using Joe / Hank / Jskrapper / NAPAs offer...

You are a fool!

Joe is an ultimate professional. I had some confusing part numbers based on discontinued items and Joe worked dilligently and in constant communication via phone, pm and text to narrow the search.

He was gracious enough to order in multiple options for me to compare against what is on the car now.

In addition to all of his helpful research and information, he was able to offer excellent pricing.

I will not buy parts anywhere else from now on.

An absolute pleasure to deal with. :tup:

He’s great, always has been…

who is Joe?

Lol…Hank

So Joe is Hank? I’m confused…

Read the thread on here…it explains it all.

Joe is Hank. Hank is Joe

Thread title fixed, lol.

Joe = Hank = Jskrapper = NAPA :slight_smile:

:wink: My point was sort of that a limited number of people probably understand who you’re referring to, not trying to give a hard time. :tup:

Whatever you call him, just call him for parts in front of anyone else. :slight_smile:

Finkel is Einhorn!

Einhorn is Finkel.

I too was confused until I saw that it was in his NAPA Vendor section. Ive got three oil changes and routine routine maintenance for three vehicles coming up… Thinking of giving him a try!

Dont think…just do. I think I have bought about 15 things from him over the past week for 2 different vehicles.

Wow, what a nice thing to come home and read after a long day. I really appreciate the thread, and of course, the business.

:tup:

Check > this thread < for the awesome synthetic oil change special. If conventional oil suits you better, I offer $2.79/qt special case pricing (case qty is 12) for NAPA brand. Most filters are on sale also.

That case pricing may only be good at my store, but you can always ask at a different location. I am located at 301 Meadow Drive in North Tonawanda.

nice! Can I get nyspeed discounts at the Wehrle Napa as it is really close to my work and super convenient?!

Yes, I am posting a thread tonight with that info. There will be 11 stores participating via a reusable coupon.

WORD!

:tup::tup::bigtup:

LMAO :rofl:

+1
Joe Hanks is good seller.

Thanks again Joe! Will definitely contact you in the future for any more parts. :tup:

Wish you were closer… I have a bunch of parts that need replacing on the old corvette.