Napa Auto Parts

Hi everyone. Most of you know me as “Hank” from my previous NAPA store in Kenmore, but now I am going by my real name, Joe at the store in North Tonawanda. The Kenmore store, along with its staff, was acquired by NAPA corporate a little over a year ago. With the change, I was made store manager and was quickly moved to my current spot in North Tonawanda.

Now that I am somewhat settled into my new position, I am able to start working on some new programs and promotions exclusively available to NYSpeed members. As I work out my special promotions, I will keep you updated in here. I will also post up our regular monthly sales and specials to keep you in the loop. Trust me, some of these are pretty good and worth a look.

Here are the 11 locations that are company owned in our area.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b112/Jskrapper/list-1.png

They will honor the special NYSpeed only promotions when they become available. There are many other NAPA stores as you work your way out of the metro-Buffalo area that will honor the monthly sales and promotions.

Good to be back guys! Stay tuned for cool stuff.

Nice :tup:

:tup: congrats on the promotion and thinking of us in the process!

Waiting for good deals on air fresheners.

Great guy to deal with, and takes care of people as good as anyone I’ve ever met on here…

Thanks guys. As always, send a pm or call my store for pricing and availability.

Some good sales and promos will be posted in a few hours. We have a great lineup this month and I’m sure you guys will like the oil change special and the free basketballs. Stay tuned.

We miss you being at the Kenmore Store! -Kenmoreautotech

:tup: to Skrapper!

Congrats and cool beans!

In for deals. I frequently prefer advance because their prices are better when you use the coupons ($25 off 75, $40 off 100).

In for deals :tup:

:tup: looking forward to this!

I would be willing to start going to NAPA…

<3 Skrapper

Good for you man!

Personally I’m interested in some pricing for cutting rotors.

:tup:

need 8 quarts of 5w-50 mobil 1

any specials going on?

Wait, your name isn’t hank? :slight_smile: congrats on the advancement

Really? Cases? I’ll make it happen. Pm me haha.

I miss a LOT of my customers and the friends I made during my 15 years at Kenwood. But, on the other hand, I embrace the opportunity that was given to me. I have to swing by and see you guys. Is this Tim?

I am pretty sure the Amherst store does it, and I know for sure that the Machine Shop on Wehrle does it. I’ll check pricing, is it a crazy application? No slots?

Yes Sir. 5.99/qt. Tell me what store is closest and I’ll make sure they have it for you with a top of the line Wix filter for your car if needed.

…and to the rest of the comments…:GH

Wherle will cut rotors, slots, holes or otherwise no problem.

Congrats Joe.