sublime nirvana

hit the nail on the head there.

how was the rage concert man?

no really i swear i seen them

there are so many…if i had to pick one

Miles Davis

Jessica Simpson

The California Raisins

-Led Zeppelin between the years of 1973 and 1975 ( i know, I’m picky)
-Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers in the mid-late 80s - god bless the man, but hes just too damn old now.

I don;t understand what the big fuss always is about Jimi Hendrix. Granted he’s a good guitar player, but all things considered (musical competence, knowledge, and technological innovation, etc) I think Page just blows him out of the water. that man is a true genius!

page is amazing, i think prince is better. clapton was also awe-inspiring in concert. saw him 2x

OHOHOOH

forgot a BIGG ONE

PINK FLOYD

The Doors.

ohh hell yeah!!!

and original pink floyd

Good taste in music :slight_smile:

FTW. Although, I did see Roger Waters like last summer at darien… FANTASTIC show.

I’d love to be able to see the Beatles too as well, though.

yeah but floyd without Syd is just bleh

I think I am the only person on this board who hates the Beatles and would not like to see them in concert.

I’ve already sat through the best concert ever… Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, and The Black Eye Peas and HSBC Arena back in like 03… absolutely breathtaking.

im not a huge beatles fan either, and rarely voluntarily listen to them. i just think a their concert would be a different story. i appreciate (some) of their music

1969 Woodstock
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p188/Lennon_bucket/woodstock-cover.jpg

x100,000,000,000 Clapton, hands down, put on the best show I’ve ever seen. Slow hand rules

As for bands I wish I could of seen live in concert (with original members), Sublime and the Grateful Dead

I am going to get shit for this but

I would love to see AC/DC before I/they die.