If you could see ONE concert...

ACDC rules

Ry Cooder is another one.

I think my bro has seen EC about 30 times.(no joke)
I think he has been to every EC show within 500 miles for the last ten years.:biglaugh:

oh, the misfits would of been a great show too (the original band)

I would have liked to have seen:

Alice In Chains with Layne Staley.

I would say the Doors but I think I would just get pissed off at the fact that Jim Morrison would be falling all over stage mumbling words to songs I would like to hear.

I would love to have seen Pink Floyd. With Roger Waters. If I had seen it with Syd Barrett I’m not too sure I would have enjoyed that as well. I don’t do acid. Although Pink Floyd will always be a favorite band of mine both pre and post dark side of the moon.

I would have like to have seen Marilyn Manson in concert when they were just getting started I bet that would have been a good show. Also I would love to see Nine Inch Nails. I also would like to see 311 and I’m not too sure why, I was never really a fan but I am starting to appreciate some of the music more.

Also, Faith no more.

me too, but another id rather see with Bon Scott

woodstock!!!

Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Queen, or Jimi Hendrix…

my mom was at that haha

if i had to pick one concert it would have to be

if you ment bands then

hendrix
marley
floyd

I would have loved to see the dead in concert.

I’m going to say Van Halen in their prime, then Motley Crue, then Guns N Roses. Hard decision though. I’d say Hendrix usually but I dunno what kind of concert he would do.

Oh yeah Guns N Roses in 1992. Nothing lasts forever even cold november rain :stuck_out_tongue:

it was hype, moshing in the rain. oh and MF Doom was also one of the acts i did’nt think i’d ever see but got to.

Nirvana with kurt, Pearl Jam in the mid 90’s, Metallica in the mid 80’s, Red Hot Chili Peppers in the early 90’s, Miles Davis whenever, any original classic music composer between the late 1600’s and late 1800’s. I’m sure theres a ton more.

Slayer circa 1984/1985 when they basically played show no mercy as a whole at each show. I really wish I got to see pantera at some point as well.

Danzig came to Niagara falls a few years ago with doyle and they did like a 40min misfits set. About as close as you will get to the original band and it was awesome.

Hell Yeah

OK YOU SUCK AND I NOW HATE YOUR GUTSSSSSSSSSSS

i would have to say

sublime
zep
hendrix
jawbreaker
beatles
derek and the dominos
crosby stills nash and young
neal young obv
hot water music