If you lost your sig, post in this thread.

If you did not lose your sig, do not post in this thread. Your sig will be removed.

In 50 words or less, please tell me why you should have your back.

If you don’t care, don’t post.

Remember : If you HAVE YOUR SIG, DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD.

I had no computer when animated sigs were banned and i never saw the thread about it or had time to change it.

I just was oblivious, simply missed the announcement.

I lost my sig because I had a sig made for me and provided specific(sp?) demsisions that weren’t followed and I’m an idiot for not checking.

Cause RX3 stated I would get it back as it was a fuck up on flickr’s end not mine… that was back in december

i dont know why i lost my sig i logged on and it was gone :gotme: i made a new one and i kinda wanna have it i dunno if we get them back that would be :tspry:

I don’t care to have a sig, so you can just take my privileges away :slight_smile: but avatars would be nice

It was taken away in the same month I got married and moved to our new apt and had no internet. So I was posting casually from my father in-law’s and never saw the thread about sig size.

i was in toronto for school and had limited to no internet access. i never saw the thread. more on this later…

I never had an image in my sig, then when I finally tried to use one it would not work. I finally gave up and just put an IMG tag in the text portion of my sig and gave up on the NYSPEED sig upload.

I was uploading it from photobucket and relized that it was much too big went to re upload it and my privlage was gone.

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/IKSHO/IMG_1541-1-1.jpg

is that a more managable size ?

I dont know why I lost mine to begin with.

I must have missed the new rules.

I dont come here everyday.

:mamoru: I thought the thread title was if you lost your siq, as in siqqqqqqqqq and I’m pretty sure I never had any siq to begin with. :gotme:

Nevermind

I usually just lurk at work, I never seen the sticky. My sig was only a few pixels larger than the requirements, and when I looked into it my sig was gone. I PM’ed you a few months ago about it and never got a response. I believe it was only 2-3 pixels to large. I have since fixed that, but have no option for a sig.

Pretty sure I never saw the announcement, I think it got taken away in October or so…

There were a few “signature guideline” stickies, I thought they were all the same post but the one stating the guidelines was different. Totally my fault.

edit: Appreciate the chance to explain it. :tup:

I fucked up, simple as that.

i tried to edit mine to the size guidlines using ms paint here @ work, was off by one pixel because i tried to drag resize it , instead of being told i was off poof it went

i literally had 1 post before it was deleted. i didn’t know at the time there was a size limit till after it was deleted.