If you still have christmas lights/decorations up...

Duct tape and juju beads.

My dad leaves his xmas lights on till after easter. Midway into March he starts calling them easter lights.

I didn’t see any lights on your house this past Christmas Wayne :Idiots

You can get the gutter hangers.

I really wish my life was so void of troubles that Christmas lights still being up was what I had to complain about on a daily basis…

I dont give a shit about the lights and what not but the dumb fucking, over priced, dont even look that good when they are working, 99% of their existance is spent deflated on the ground gay ass stupid PVC plastic wastes of space shits that people put out just cheese mr right off. so in that respect I am with you Paul, fuck your out of season dicorations.

It’s one thing to have them still up this time of year.

Having them up AND turning them on is just retarded.

Ha-bibbed.

:rofl i stopped at this post

Ours are wrapped around the pole lamp and on the porch theyre wrapped around the pillars and go over the opening on cup hooks.

People around here have a wooden snowman that gets a shamrock and green hat for St. Patrick’s day and bunny ears for easter.

^ awww- this was the first year we didn’t hang our Christmas lights outside :frowning: We had a lot of family stuff going on that took priority, I didn’t even put out all of our decorations! Next year we WILL be hanging EXTRA lights and decorations to make up for it!!!:thumbup

EXTRA LIGHTS! That’s what I’m talking about!!!