wanted to borrow: ALL the christmas lights your family never uses any more -updated

ok … this year i want to go all out … fuck it …

i want EVERY set of christmas that your family wont be using this christmas. if they dont work, ill attempt to get them in working order again, and you can have them back in january if you so wish… but relize not all sets are worth repairing …

previous household record : 1500 operation twinkle bulbs on the outside of the house alone … another 500 on the inside, plus 500 more on the tree itself

this years intended record: SIX THOUSAND

MAKE THIS HAPPEN PEOPLE !

once the house is decorated, ill post pictures, possibly even post my address for all to come see

whos got lights for me ? i KNOW theres 60 sets of lights out there for me … all bulb sizes will be accepted

plastic characters, wire frame characters and anything else that glows will also be accepted

if anyone wants to lend extension cords to the cause, ill tag them w/ a waterproof label and they will be available for pick up 3rd week of january

i’ll see what liz and big frank have kickin around…

well if you are gonna do it right… might as well… have everyone collaborate on it … and have the lights rock out to some music

refresher

i could probably string up some dancers to dance infront of your house and make it on college humor or something if you want to really go all out…

(not exotic dancers)

nothing beats this from last year…

ummm… this does

one thing does beat it …

the fact that ILC posted it b4 you did :slight_smile:

im going for “tacky classy” here …

a nice neat light display with no REALY fancy stuff … done 4 layers deep with lights

1000 lights is enough to be able to read a book on my front lawn at night… 6000 should be enough to do surgery under

and oh yea … i will NOT question where any donated items come from … unless its made of solid 24kt gold … and it has diamonds instead of lights … AND it has a Tiffanys price tag on it …

fuck it … i wont even question that … bring it on people

whos got a sleigh and 9 reindeer for the roof ?

can we make it a fucked up christmas? i would sooo help with that… seeing little children cry when santa is hanging from a noose

NO … we can NOT make it a fucked up christmas

my older brother is coming over with his wife
my younger brother is coming over with his wife (and shes never met ANY of us)
and we have family coming in from out of town …

having a reindeer hog tied on a bed of nails with santa ass fucking him with a christmas tree dildo is NOT an option … and we DEFINANTLY cant have a second reindeer shitting in the first reindeers mouth …

I wasn’t thinking like a christmas in Shizer land… i was thinking more like…

christmas with a halloween twist

last year i had 4k this year i’ll have 10K

My dad beat that like 10 years ago… I should scan the pics.

Man, wtf was he thinking?

ehh 6000 isn’t that much.

we put over 2000 on our tree inside alone.

How about a nightmare before xmas scene? because we all know that is one of the greatest movies of all time. im serious.

Personally if I had a neighbor doing a lighted with music display, we’d be having words. Hell I think anything excessive is just tacky when it comes to christmas lights.

hey, i would say going from 1500, (of which maybe 1000 still work) to 6000 … all on donated lights is a pretty good jump

1500 was enough to wrap both trees by the street, the island, the bushes by the house, and also run a string around the front 1/2 of the roof and go around all the windows and doors visable from the street

id say ill have enough trouble finding places for 6000 lights :slight_smile:

:word:

im all about seeing christmas lights pics.

DO IT!

BUMP

have 4 or 5 srings being donated this weekend, who else has some ?

Lol you got a lot of idea HKR. Your electric bill will be crazy probably and you might blackout the whole neigborhood hahah.

my electric bill?

haha, im plugging into my neighbors house …