if youre not at hals right now

you are gay. especially shaggy.

I kinda traded drunk in public for drunk in private. My bad.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/JU_SA0001.jpg

we had a good drunk in public!

x2
drunk in public> drunk in private

My friends convinced me to have a party at my house… then flaked :bash: that and it was a sheet of ice out my way.

yeah i know, im a pussy.

home safe and sound

Ugh, I was an asshole last time I was drunk in public…really asshole like. Not really acceptable drunk levels at all.

do you mean the night at diesel? because we were all perfectly normal that night

fuck u fag

I was planning on going until but one of my friends said 279 was closed because of some accident. I know, I know…

Are you leaving before April Darkstar? There’s going to be an anti-IRS march in Pittsburgh on the 15th.

Whitey saw my belt buckle!

:rofl:

hahahah so did everyone else

might be here for that, might not be. Just have to see how things pan out. If I’m here, I’ll be there though.

:hahano:

i wanted to go…but other things (wife) went down at my house :wink:

sorry I didnt stick around but the ball and chain wanted to leave and well since me and steve were broke and she was payin for everything we said hell with it…I should sell dan some crack I could suppliment my income

hahahaha

nice seeing you!

I had a good time. Hals is a nice place, and they have excellent food. The roads were bad, but not that bad, they definitely seemed worse on the way there, than on the way home though. Stuebenville Pike was slippery as hell on the way home though, I had the Durango in 4 wheel, and it still struggled up the hill past Primantis