If you're up today around 1am

Go outside, should be lunar eclipse from 1 to 2

It will be as dark as it gets.

While eclipse itself is not extraordinary, today is autumnal equanox and that only happens once every 300 some years (combination of two)

While the stars are covered tonight, the moon is visible, so this only means it will be even darker since stars won’t provide any light, unfortunately it would have been a cool opportunity to see even more stars then usual.

Have fun!

It seems a tad to cloudy to be able to see it very clearly

I may roll outside, but I doubt it. Its so hard to see shit here, walmart gives off a sweet glow.

Was just outside, full moon bright in the sky.

Nice I havent been outside in awhile but it was cloudy earlier. I may have to take a peek

ill check it out, right now theres a huge ring around the moon, interesting

it’s in full effect around 3. i’m gonna try to be asleep before then but if im up i’ll grab a peak.

I just got home so I’m gonna try and stay up a lil longer to catch a peak of it.

A total lunar eclipse overlaps with 2010′s winter solstice tonight. This is the first time an eclipse has coincided with a solstice since December 21, 1638, and the next one won’t come around again until 2094.
The upcoming extravaganza in the sky tonight doesn’t end there, however, as the Ursids meteor shower will also be taking place. CityStateTime.com reports that this particular annual show is rarely witnessed compared to its brighter counterparts, but stargazers will have an especially exceptional chance to view the display this year because of the eclipse’s darkened sky.

Fucking clouds are making a comeback.

Clouds are killing it.

there has been some crazy shooting stars out here in the past few days, havent seen anything like it.

I read it starts around 1:30 and is fully eclipsed by 2:40, and should last until sunrise.

I’m gonna set my alarm for 2:35 and try to get a peak/photo.

I hate these clouds more than I hate Kesha and aids combined.

:rofl

Ima stay awake. At the bar now. Should be good to go lol.

Yeah… clouds still killin it here in Guild

Can anyone even see the moon right now? Lol

clouds ftl