Lunar Eclipse (Not DSM)

Anyone have some quick info about this eclipse tonight? I can’t find much for the east coast. I guess it’s going to be better viewed out west…

It’s going to start entering the earths shadow at 4:51am and will be a full lunar eclipse at 5:32am.

o rly? Now I have an excuse to stay up

And it is a clear night tonight too, you can the moon with no problems.

I was just out looking at the moon and it is so beautiful, I am so setting my alarm!

i had the telescope out a little while ago, but it sucks for anything other than looking at the moon when it’s full. i’ll definitely be waking up for the eclipse though.

hmm i might stay up for it.

tonight will be so magical and romantic im sure

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c1/Thomas_Knoblauch_-Lunar_Eclipse_small-43img%28pd%29.gif/180px-Thomas_Knoblauch_-Lunar_Eclipse_small-43img%28pd%29.gif

meh… it happens twice a year… no biggie if i miss it

we’re watching 300 and drinking cold beers till 430

one of the first times im glad i work 3rd shift.

Im out west and it is a perfect night. I will try and grab some pics of the moon in a couple hours

true statement!! here!!

This is suppose to be the longest one in 7 years.First one i ever seen! It’s pretty badass

Its a lot late but…

Total Eclipse of the Heart…whaat

I’m out in the middle of nowhere in Montana for vacation, so I got a great seat for it. It was truly amazing and beautiful.

I woke up around 4:50 to check it out. It was in the earths shadow a little bit, so I laid back down for 15 minutes, got up again to check it out and it had barely moved, so I went to bed. Waking up at 5am does not compute with me.

You missed it. IT was pretty good. Wish I had a camera with a better lens so I could of zoomed in for a better shot.