Ignition Control Module

I got the mis firing check engine light on and i replaced the spark plugs and the wires and it somewhat fixed the problem but I am still getting some misfires.

A good friend at a shop told me I need a Ignition Control module becuase he spent all day troubleshooting the whole system and thats what it came out to be.

My question is where the hell would i get something like this? He said his cost for one is $210 but he said to shop around and he will put it in since it takes 15 min.

Any ideas? I have a 2001 Sunfire 2.2 with a manual transmission.

Thanks

Don’t expect to find a better price than that. Pontiac ignition modules are notoriously high priced in that range.

stop by at advanced in lackawanna. Or call and ask for brett. I work at 12 tomorrow. I can see if we can get it with a nice 20% discount. Let me know.

[quote=“bigtymer7463,post:3,topic:27581"”]

stop by at advanced in lackawanna. Or call and ask for brett. I work at 12 tomorrow. I can see if we can get it with a nice 20% discount. Let me know.

[/quote]

so you can pass it on to the other workers… and andy wont like the 20% being handed out… 10 is cool though