WTF: Auto Shop or Person

The mechanic I typically use is jammed with work so I can not get some work done.

I am only keeping this car maybe 3 more months so I am looking for a person or place honest:

1. CV Joints checked (quote for replacement eventually). Ticking when I turn and want to make sure I still have some life in them.

2. Ignition Control Module - Was told this was bad a few months ago and it fixed itself some how. Its back and need it replaced as my car is now misfiring and running. mechanic said it was a very simple install. the part is at junk yards for ~ $50.

If anyone has experience in doing this or knows of a reliable shop that can, let me know.

what kinda car is it?

ill od it today if u want i believe we talked about this before

2001 sunfire

i am working all night tonight so ill check tomorrow for anyone who is available. just PM me with prices.

Replace the CV if it is clicking.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:5,topic:37664"”]

Replace the CV if it is clicking.

[/quote]

or drive it till it snaps.

i am more worried about getting the ignition control module replaced. i was told its a quck install for someone who knows how to do it.

What are the big scrap yards here? I remember calling one who was able to pull the stuff for me since I don’t have the time or the tools for the U-Pull-It one.

I called R&R already