ihatestickers.com black friday extravaganza!

so estimates on delivery times? just curious…thats all…

and what method/company do they come? jw

takes 3-4 days. depending on the size of the sticker, then it goes inthe biggest envelope that can fit them :lol No need to box up stickers. :lol

haha ok…cuz i ordered like 25 stickers…somewhere in that neighborhood…lol

i think the biggest one i got was pedobears head and that was a 6-incher…

We had 41 orders for the black friday special which brings us to about 50 ish since early last week. We will fill them in order, so some of the ones placed late last night might not be ready to ship until wed or thurs. We ship USPS so it would only take a day once it’s shipped out.

Thanks again for all the support guys. It is really appreciated :slight_smile:

Your’e welcome =)

If someone had some ideas for stickers/decals where should they email said ideas?

You can either use the contact form on the site or email sales_AT_ihatestickers.com

Oh and be sure to post up or send us some pics so we can put them in the gallery :slight_smile:

You still want pics even if the stickers are not on cars? I am using the mushroom on my Wii, hopefully it looks good. I wasnt sure what color would work best, so I got red,blue, and green. The Autobots sticker in the holo-red is going on my red car, so hopefully it works, without being to flashy haha

Yeah man for sure :smiley:

ive been having problems getting stickers for one of my other forums…you think you can make one for that forum?

i’d also like an I <3 my geo sticker…LOL

all i gotta say is my cars gonna be covered in stickers… :lol

Sure just send me a pm with what you need :slight_smile:

Order placed.

i will as soon as i can…gotta round up some pics and such…

has my order shipped? i iz super excited for madd stickers!!

We are running behind on orders because of the amount we had and we’ve been in and out of the hospital both for my wife and myself 3 times this week. Not to mention we’re short handed in the office. We’ll get them shipped out as soon as we can. Sorry for the delay!

its quite alright d00d…hope all is well and get better!

People I would also like to bring up the fact that Mike sells SRS BZNS stickers. You can now all idolize me with stickers on your cars, homes, electronics and such. GO GO GO

haha i saw that one…i thought about it…:lol

i’d love a sticker that says ‘i kicked anorgasmia’s ass and still lost the game’

LOL don’t let it go to your head Ron :smiley:

PMed ya back again mike…fixed that pic for ya :slight_smile: