Ihatestickers.com

Does anyone have a way to get ahold of these people? I ordered some stuff on 5/24/12 and have not received them. My emails have remained unanswered. Its been 4 weeks now and i haven’t received anything.

I dealt with the same bs a couple months ago, sent email after email… demanded my money back… and they finally sent out my order.

took forever, last time I will order from them

Hmm, I’ve never had a problem with them at all.

it pisses me off Because I ordered stuff about 9 months ago and it took about 5 weeks to arrive…I figured it was a fluke thing… guess not

Same here! It’s been 2.5 weeks , wtf

iv ordered form them twice, both times got my order in about 3 weeks :frowning: great product, but poor CS. i know they are trying to Run 2 businesses and are short staffed. there website does have a phone number. or try calling All Star Tactical which is down stairs.

You could also make a post on http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/ That is their too site I believe.

Guys all orders take 7-10 business days to process. We’re currently up to 1200 different products with 75 different colors and 15 different sizes. About two weeks ago orders were behind about 1.5 months because of carlisle and some short staffing as well as some poor employees. Our guys spent a hell week catching up and currently all orders are within 8-9 business days. One of our employees walked out a week or so ago, so we’ve been shorthanded even more and are trying to find people. Also, sometimes we’re out of a certain color and we contact the customer. Sometimes, we never get a reply so it sits and waits.

As for emailing us, we respond to all emails within 24-48 hour. There’s a chance that yours never made it to us or got stuck in spam. We definitely pride ourselves in trying to have the best customer service possible. It is also why we’re probably the only sticker shop on the Internet that maintains a working phone number with people to help solve any CS issues
Feel free to give us a shout today at 585-298-9462. Ask for me (Mike) or Colin and I’ll make sure everything gets taken care of today as we’ll even throw in a couple extras for your trouble.

My apologies and I assure you we’re doing everything we can to stay caught up and increase production capacity. Hope this helps answer some of your questions. :slight_smile:

^^Good stuff. Will do buisiness with you again in the future…my order took about two weeks, but seeing as you’re short on staff/had someone walk out, I’m not surprised at the turn-around time.

As nice as that response is, I have been hearing things similar to what the OP said, lately. Maybe post up a WThire on here and get some good help. I don’t like hearing bad things about a local companies reputation. The internet is a powerful thing, i’d hate to see it work against you.

I’ve never been “in a pinch” to put stickers on my car so the 2 week wait doesn’t bother me. Everytime I’ve ordered from Mike, they’ve arrived perfect as I ordered. I can’t complain with that.

+1 last time I ordered I think they arrived before they were supposed to

called them today, they’re gonna re-ship my order

the company is aweful. I can make stickers but I only have red and orange right now and a little black if anyone wants anything just send me a message and include the pic of what you want.

Blake

wow guy have some proof to back up your bogus claim? And how many HP will your stickers add to my civic. I’m trying to make it fast