http://www.audiworld.com/news/07/mtm-supercharged-rs4/MTM020.jpg

good fucking god that thing looks pissed

:headbang:

So hot…

u sir deserve a cookie.

avants=only audi to own

IMO audi destroys everyone in styling.

maybe if they ould have kept it under the hood. sccp FTL

I think i could deal with it. they also said this was a prototype so it will probably look different for the final kit. haha maybe they will paing it body color.

i don’t like the scoop on it at all…

however, the car is hot as hell. i’m at half mast just looking at it. i’m pretty sure i’d have an actual erection if it was an avant.

A major point worth noting is that Roland believes that what works on the RS4 should work on the Audi R8 too since the engines are nearly identical. Roland confirms that MTM hopes to have an R8 supercharger conversion available shortly after the vehicle’s launch. Cleverly, MTM is developing the supercharger for the R8 now using the RS4 as a test mule. R8 fans won’t need to wait much longer to get their hands on 500+ horsepower.

mmmmmmmm tasty

i like it alot, would make one hell of a dd huh?

Whats the damage of the Kit.

ughhhh nuh na na naaaa

the hood scoop is friggen terrible. i wouldn’t really complain too much if i owned the car though.

agree minus the new front grill

fugly

you’ll get used to it. every time audi makes a new car, people bitch about the front grill. then a few years later they change it, and people bitch about the new one and talk about about how hot the last generation’s front grill was.

omSEX