Ilya's 2007 Infiniti M35x

I think you guys are refering to the TEIN Comfort Sports that are made for this car. They run $2,200 I believe.

The other option that I looked at is JIC FLT-VAR VIP which is $2,800. Both are supposedly amazing. The Teins have an electronic damper controller though (separate).

What he said (SRS). Sorry Maxwell. Keep looking, maybe you’ll find a nice guy.

Catch can is more a efficiency/peace of mind thing for me. If it helps the engine even minimally, for $40 or whatever, it doesn’t hurt. Brakes may be ‘adequate’. But that’s not what I want. I want AWESOME brakes. Coilovers are strictly for the look. I do intend to get bigger rims (most likely 19" M-Sport wheels)…so if it sits too high for my liking, I’ll need to get em. Springs will be too rough I think. Same goes for the aero kit. That’s all look, and it’s an OEM piece from the M-Sports, which is the car I actually wanted. I had to kind of “settle” for the AWD non-sport car.

As for the tint, the car IS tinted (probably like 35% or 30%) but the back window is not. So, I will have that matched.

Thanks. No VIP though lol.

I answered your question. I want to improve the brakes from ‘adequate’ (above) to ‘great’ or ‘awesome’. From my reading, drilled rotors tend to crack under pressure. Will I brake hard enough to do that? Who knows. Slotted tend to last longer and also give that performance boost than just blank ones.

Catch can was answered above. For the price, even if it only helps just a little tiny bit, for me (IMO) it’s worth it.