New Car

So…tomorrow I take delivery of:

Pictures on Page 2 or in this post

• 2007 Infiniti M35x
  • 32,472 miles
  • Black on Black
  • Certified Pre-Owned
  • Clean inside and out (detail of course - but in GREAT shape)

I finally get the car I have been waiting SO LONG to get. Only plans as of now are upgrading the sound system (not an urgent matter just need a little more bass), getting the Aero kit, and getting the 19" Sport Wheels.

Congrats ILYA

great looking ride… i love the sport wheels on them. Congrats on the new ride

Thanks. I’m super excited. I’ve been looking for a while now.

Wanted the 4.5L M45, but those are harder to come by and there wasn’t any locally or within a close enough distance.

what sales man did you buy it from… just wondering… great car!

Looks dumpy …

Mohammed. Guy was super nice and did negotiate with me. According to Edmunds.com, I got it for $2k less than what that kind of car would typically sell for at a dealer with that mileage.

Nice choice, those are great looking cars!

VIP stylez?

Nope haha. I’m not into that style.

This is going to look JUST like an M35/45 Sport, but it’s going to have AWD.

Def Like those. Dod some work to one and it was a pretty badass car.

Congrats on the purchase man!

Awesome! I have to say it doesn’t look great with the stock wheels… But what does!?

With those 19" Sports you will be pimping it up in no time! What happened to the Maxima?

Maxima is getting de-modded as soon as the M is in my driveway and will be sold stock (or almost stock since the only thing that I’m not really planning to take off is the lowered suspension).

Headlights, system, wheels, and tail lights will be sold separately.

Nice purchase man! Real classy car, congrats.

Wow man great pick, real classy car…I was at that same dealership today for the first time, that building is so sick, the inside is real nice as well. Well have fun waiting till you pick it up tomorrow, probably gonna feel like forever…

Congrats… now fuck some bitches in the back of that thing

Yeah, I wish it was already 6PM on 5/5/2010.

Work is going to be SO SLOW tomorrow.

nice stuff!

Congrats on the purchase. A nice upgrade from the max. Can’t wait to see more pix.