New Car

I’ll have some tomorrow sure after a quick wash and cleaning of the interior. Unless they do it for me.

I hope they detail it for you… they should anyway, and if they do your set. I heard nice weather tomorrow as well?

Sick car, bro. Good to see you kept your new car a Nissan. Planning on beefing up the VQ? It’s a great engine to work with.

Yep :). Gonna enjoy the 30min ride home to Selkirk. Gonna test out the cooled seats if need be. I heard the first time you experience cooled seats, it feels like you just pissed your pants. Hah.

^ hahah idk if thats a joke but either way it’s funny, and man did you see the G convertible in the showroom, Dark Grey all red leather seats, looks awesome if I liked 'verts…is it just me or does the front end of G37’s look more agressive than when they first came out?

Grats on the purchase, I’ve driven my brother in-law’s M45 and the car felt SO solid in turns. I love the self adjusting steering wheel too :rofl

After messing with an 00VI (2000 Maxima Variable Intake) on my car (which is a mod commonly done) and having issues, I’ve decided that I will NEVER do ANY performance mods on my car again. I’m not that into performance to begin with. The 290HP this M35 comes with is MORE than enough for me. I might get parts that help maintenance (even if it’s negligible) like a catch can or something, but other than that…I’m staying away from the engine. Not my cup of tea.

Dunno if it’s a joke, but I read it in an ‘owner review’ lol. I’ll let you know if it’s indeed true. Haha.

Yeah I noticed that G coupe when I walked in too. Definitely a nice ride.

I think all the Infiniti’s look nicer now in their current generations. The M, G, and FX particularly. I am not a fan of the first G sedan in ANY WAY unless it’s done up. The 2nd gen was nicer, and the G37 is gorgeous. I wanted something bigger though, hence the M. Otherwise I would have gotten a newer G37 (which is the same size as my Maxima).

I’m gonna love the memory feature to death. My dad tends to borrow my car (only person I allow to drive for extended periods of time (meaning more than 10ft to move it)) so I no longer have to adjust everything after he messes it up. I just push the button and it goes to my presets. Mirrors, seat, climate, and steering wheel.

Cooled seats? Memory? AWD? 19"s?

Now it’s official, as of 5/5 6:00 PM your username will be changed to “Pimpya”…

Talking to Vlad about it… :lol

j/k man, will be nice to see this thing up close sometime. It will be pimptastic with a system in it and the 19"s for sure…

DEF the perfect highway cruising car.

Definitely is. I have a few trips to Cleveland, OH planned so…glad I got this in time for some nice long highway trips.

Nissan Fuga (Japanese version). Definitely nice. But this car is financed, so no serious modding will be done till it’s paid off. At least that’s what I hope, but I said the same thing about the Maxima and ended up spending thousands lol.

very nice, congrats

all they really need looks wise is a nice subtle lowering.

The sport version yes. If I do anything performance, it will probably be a set of TEIN or JIC Coilovers, but as of right now, I am not planning on doing anything or dropping it.

That is probably a very smart Idea that I should live by and maybe you should of with the Maxima but if you had your fun, why not?..I can’t not spend on my car either, and ehh Fuga/M45 yea sound the same to me:tongue either way car looks great the way it is,and again…have fun with the wait :thumbup

I really wish I could have taken deliver today, but I only had enough with me for a deposit. lol. I wasn’t expecting the salesman to work with me the way he did. I basically got $2k off current going rate (according to edmunds). I was expecting to haggle a lot more.

From what I’ve heard from a friend, the car market is real high right now even for dealers/wholesalers. Maybe they(lia) recently got the car from the auctions/dealer swap/trade in and weren’t willing to move too much on price… who knows

Possibly. I think I made out okay. I got the monthly payment I wanted and lower mileage than what I was initially looking for.

sounds good to me, I want an 07-08 350z now but in the end I think it would just be a dumb move. I’m beat for now so ttyl and again congrats, Take some pics when you get it and post when you can