im a newbie

yup, Yesterday (9-4) i was at the dyno day in buffallo. I saw a NYspeed sticker on (i think i remember right) a yellow M3. thought i’d check out your guys site. looks good!

anyways, about me. if you were at the dyno day you prob saw an old beatup volvo, with nitrous. thats my daily/beater for now. i put down 133 hp and 185 ft/lbs on spray. its slow, loud, and ugly. and i love it :).

my other car is a 92 eagle talon TSI AWD. it is my project car and when finished should be in the low 10’s at the quarter mile. shes getting a built 2.4, gt45 turbo, stage III buschur head, ect ect ect… the car is a pain in my ass, but i love her too. maybe later ill get some pics up of both of my cars and my dyno sheet.

-spano

:tup: to low 10’s

:wave:

:wave: welcome…i think it was prob. my M3, but i don’t have an NYSpeed sticker on there…LOL

hmmmm, i could have sworn it was the m3, maybe you have teck stickers on your back windows? hmmm i have the WORST memory. regardless, i saw the yellow NYspeed stickers on someones car that was there.

^^…lol…yea i have the teck stickers…

hey nick welcome to the site, all these guys seem pretty cool. i cant really say much seeing as how i just joined like a week ago. nice numbers with the volvo, haha

welcome :wave:

welcome…and i love the duct tape/electrical tape/rats nest of wires/ and especially the motor mount on the volvo …:tup: for it staying in one pc while on the dyno

hahahaha, the volvo is mint… and my welding skills pwn you all…

suprisingly the motor has been taking the nitrous in step. i havent had any problems with it since the install (im knocking on my desk right now). i think as soon as i get my new DD for this winter, im gonna take it to the track with a 150 shot and see if she makes it down to the end

hey manggg welcome to the site :wave:

you sound like a cool guy, good luck with that build… gt45 is not the smallest turbo around lol

damn the people next to me are having a bbq

“4 Doors of AWD 4G63 Fury”

evo or GVR4?

id take either :headbang:

:wave:

welcome to the site :slight_smile:

hey man, welcome to the board

i was the one with the 2 liter of pepsi, also known as the one telling howie that your volvo 240 is a nissan

welcome to the board

hey welcome to the site!

Welcome to the site Nick!!!

Welcome :wave:

welcome to the board :wave:

Sup dude? :wave: