im baaack.... again.

OH GOD!!! I forgot I told that story :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I’ve been waiting to LOL at you people that embraced Travis’s change. That day has come.

:ahh

I have been informed another charity event is in order. Please paypal Travis your account / credit card numbers or buy some new STi parts such as turbos, engine, etc.

Also, for a limited time only, this will be tax deductible and will include free shipping.

Thanks.

+++ Rep!!!

:rofl

me?

hiya

oh well in that case, imma get my money’s worth out of this… fuck you you useless fat fuck. i hope you choke on your next fuckin twinkie and spill the bong water in your car. you’re a waste of space, and the best part of you ran out of your moms overly used cunt and ended up in a shit encrusted stain on her sheets. lets see how long this ban lasts. faggot.

Fuck, I thought you were gone for good

more like you were hoping…

I edited it for ya, thought it was a Lil harsh

I don’t know you dude but you seem a bit confused…

You NEVER contribute anything useful to this forum and that’s
part of the reason NO ONE respects you or your opinions.

Not every mod. on this site is just out there to ruin your day.
The fact that you’ve had a few chances now to ‘reform you ways’
and continue to return and post b/s is why you catch so much shit.

It’s also wack in my opinion that you make personal attacks on people
who are trying to better the site. Its safe to say you might be the only
one who has a gripe with BennyFizzle.

Again - I don’t know you, but the way you act here makes you look like a tool.

I sense that my avg time spent on Shift will increase within the next day or two…

Fuck im fresh out of popcorn. This is gonna get good

incase you havent followed the trend and even his comments, he is justifying everyone breaking the bylaws of the site in an attempt to bash me. 4 or 5 threads started in succession ripping on me (against the sites TOS) and i retort and i am the one who gets banned… i believe theres a BIT of a bias and flaw here. benny is a fucking useless waste of space. and incase you have missed tha majority of my posts in the automotive section i do contribute quite a bit of technical knowledge. granted not as much as boxersix or 88slowmarro but i know my shit on some platforms and people could benefit greatly if they fucking got off their high horse and listened sometimes. this is a failing car site. its going the way of APG and SWAT forums… all content turning to shit with NO useful info and it will be dead within the next 18 months im sure. (no offense vlad, i hope it succeeds) but the fact of the matter is the users and mods on here are a fuckin joke and a web forum is only as good as its users/posters…

Soo tired of seeing these threads…

Sure thing…ready to rock

I enjoy how frustrated Travis is with his life and he has no idea why he’ll never get anywhere and always be a nobody. Popcorn is almost done…

You uh…still want my Civic or what?

And seriously, you attacked someone for a disability they got fighting for YOUR freedom. How is that even funny?