I'M BACK!! New Pics pg. 3

The man is obsessive about his wirings, clearly it’ll be all done clean

\

whats wrong with the wire?? im lost

Lol… this thread title is ripe for parody.

I’M BLACK!! New Pics pg. 3

lmfao…

nothing really, it cold be done a little cleaner, Plus being a B series harness, IDK if where gonna make it work or swap it out

nope…still have the cobalt…i just wanted to stop modding it and get a real project.

Not to change the subject but, whats wrong with a Cobalt project? I know the body isnt that appealing but, the drivetrain is definately good enough for a “serious” project. GM even has books for building 500HP EcoTecs. But, to each there own.
Has anyone done back to back 1/8mi-1/4mi testing to see if those “speed holes” in the rear bumper actually lower the E.T.???
I’m curious since I have a “parachute effect” going on with my rear bumper, but cant get myself to drill 2"-3" holes in my rear bumper.

***Oh BTW, nice clean car. :wink:

It’s his daily.

indeed i am :slight_smile:

fucking LOL

:word:

Well i have built over 10 efs and done massive wiring jobs. Just offering help but i guess NYspeed is not a place for me.

haha, needs a little more than that man.

junkie, good luck, but i smell another failed project.

PROVE ME WRONG.

well saying that its the same thing :gotme: im sure youll just clean it up

pm me if you need help there guys

lol.

call me crazy, i think i seen this car parked on a sidestreet behind buffalo avenue in the falls, it was parked at a house that my brother says was abandoned, it was a hud house he was listing.

am I right?

NOOOO when was that

craZY… LOL

trust me…i will

still have that d16 clutch? pm me

this past winter…

Must have been a different but very similar car.