Esford90's CRX Si Build (Second Try)

Well anyways I got into an accident with it 2 months ago. I dont have good luck with this car, so I’m giving it one last try. After this is done and if anything happens to it I’m parting it out. I’m going to try and keep this updated with as many pictures as I can.
As far as what my plans are with the car, I want to put a fresh coat of paint on it (I was thinking Champ White), along with the JDM EF8 Front. My other plans are to convert the cable to all hydraulic lines because I hate my hasport cable to hydro kit, do a brake line tuck, and replace as many run down parts as I can as I go. And whatever I feel like doing. I havent really decided exactly what I want for each aspect of the car but I will figure it out as I go. I did finally get coilovers for it and pictures of them installed are below.
This is what it used to look like before the accident:

http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab163/esford90/vhg.jpg
http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/ab163/esford90/vhl.jpg
Accident: :cry:

And this is as I’ve been terring it down:

Decided to clean the garage and put the car where I want it before I took off all of the suspension/subframe/trailing arms.

Then I put it back on the jack stands and took everything out.

And that is how it sits now, more update will be soon to come as I do more body work and collect parts for it.
Thanks for looking :thumbup:

dude! you just put this back togther!!

gl with the re build… how’d you crack it up? :wink:

I <3 this car

how did i know you would be the first person that already knows what happened and would ask anyways…

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Me too, but it seems like its off the road being worked on more that it is on the road.

And when Im working on it, it has nothing to do with mechanical issues LOL.

those wheels look like shit on that car so, sell 'em to me.

haha, glwthe rebuild :tup:

big tdown to championship white!!!
just do a regular one , like whatever is on s2k’s

Can you friggen turbo this thing already?

haha, they have 100 miles on the brand new tires, how much would you give me for them

i dont want a super brite white, i want something just off of white

nope

you tear this thing apart so damn fast haha. i wish i had the time for my car. its gunna look great with champ white but i think you should change the rims up. work meisters? or how about bbs rs’s?

haha i might sell the wheels. im not sure yet. i like your signature picture btw, a little fade of my car in the background

yea thanks that pic was right when we came back from swerve. if you need an extra pair of hands working on your car let me know.

will do man thank you

give me a price on the wheels, i think it looks perfect.

is your radiator fucked?
i have my halfsize one tht i would sell to you for 150$ with slimfan… i am not sure if it’ll fit tho

Ill let you know deebo, but i don’t think Im going to buy it

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

I’m not 100% sure I’m going to sell them yet

first time I have ever seen anyone restore a CRX lol

Its not like a total resto project. The car is going to be nowhere near close to stock I’m just painting it and replacing a lot of faded and worn down pieces

you can call me by my real name on here, its ok lol

ok ERIC

Well the only update I have is that I am going up to Canada to get most of the JDM front pieces that I need in the second week in October. I have been doing body work and sanding for a long time now. The interior is such a b*** to sand because of all the creases and such that is in there. After the body work is done the project should go alot faster.

My friend just got done painting his eg hatch champ white and now I’m having second guess’ about what color to paint it. Champ white is just too much of a creamy color for me. I may take eric’s advise and paint it s2k white or something very similar.