esford90's 1990 CRX Si Build

A year and a half ago I purchased this car and my plans that i have for this were suppose to happen last winter but a month before i was going to take it off the road I unfortunatly got rearended by another car and all of my money went into repairing the damages. Sooo this is what im starting with. Its a 1990 Honda CRX Si that i bought from a nyspeed member. Many of you have problably seen the car because I have been at S&R Cruise Night every wednesday. Current mods are tokico springs and struts, Megan Racing exhaust (has to go), DC Sport Header, Enkei RPF1’s and a couple of other bolt-ons. My plans for this over this winter will be simple, a 2nd Gen obd1 B16a, paint the engine bay, wire tuck, and some bolt-ons.

Future plans that I have are: PIC Performance Coilovers, Paint the whole car, SiR Front Conversion, Greddy SP2 Cat-Back, Header, Cams and some other things that I am failing to mention. It will be a slow project that will problably take me a couple years because this is my DD in the summer and i go to school full time.

OK, now that photo bucket is working, this is what im starting with, i will update pictures of how it looks, as of yesterday, later tonight.

I like them Stock, just my way of doing things though. I have axles, shift linkage, hasport mounts and some other shit if you need parts for B16 swap cheap, lmk.

PM’d sir

got the pictures up :tup:

Seen the car in person at this past years HT meet, looks great!

Lookin good buddie! If I had a car I would say i could come help you lol… IN for more pics…Im debating of startin a build thread for the sol:/

Car is def clean :tup: i though you would have been going with something turbo though.

i love your car man. i ve seen it a ecc before. i just bought a 90 si as well. it has a jdm b16a and i plan on boosting it this summer. cant wait to see how yours turns out. mine should be interesting to say the least. its a blue crx, im sure i ll see you around town, good luck with your build.

very clean, love the wheels/stance :tup:

I cant get past how it reminds me of jfros car.

:tup:

$200 for mounts and shift linkage.

Looks pretty good.

ive told you so many times fool…
b16s are slow! you need a poor mans r in this piece!!

thanks everyone im trying to get what i want done before carlisle this year so we will see how that goes

as for you jay the poor mans r has what 15 more horsepower than the 2nd gen b16? im not looking for all power, i just want a good running motor

pictures of where im at will be up as soon as i get to my girlfriends house in 20 mins lol

i dont have many pictures of what I did already because i wasnt planning on doing a build thread but i will take more as I go from now on…this is what i got

i removed the engine/ almost everything from the bay and most of the front interior

me and my friend degreased the engine bay and it came out pretty good but im still going to paint it

repainting it white?

that thing is cleann lol

nope, i have a color in mind but the only people that know are the person painting it and me…it will be a secret until I have it done :slight_smile: , should be 3 or 4 weeks

:snky: !

:word:

i wish i had you shell. the k would look soo much better in yours.