I'm Back

Well, I guess you could say i’ve got a short fuse, single-sided thought proccess, or whatever they have nowadays to call it. I recently deleted my account becuase a topic got a little heated, it was partially my fault so I digress. I realize that eveyone here as their own oppinions and their own cars but most importantly they have their own ego’s. Personally I think we could have called this forum Ego518 and it would have been a little more appropriate ::slight_smile:

Well that said. I guess i’ll get back into telling you guys how much better the VR4 is than any of your cars but most importantly bashing on K20’s! JP :nono

VR-4 you newb!

im to lazy to hit the little - button haha :confused

Vovchandr on my brothers name

I apologize for any miscomunication that might have been caused while I was away. And possibly for the lack of Moderation going on in the thread.

I tried to contact you until I realized I had no way of tracing your email. I’m glad you’re back however.

Pm me and I’ll restore your post count (me as in Vovchandr), and anything else needed.

I’m sure nobody really wanted you to leave anyway. :banana

If you took something someone said to you on a car forum so personally you felt the need to delete your account I feel sorry for you. Its teh intraweb, everyone is an asshole to the fifth power compared to real life(well, with the exception of Tom, who may be an even bigger asshole in real life.)