I'm new :)

wtf did u buy?

welcome :wave:

Pics of wheels on car or ban.

Haven’t taken any pictures lately… plus car hasn’t been washed in like months so its dirty and the mounting didn’t go so well :x.

That’s not what I like to hear, I spent a decent bit of time/money on those.

If your going to have a fast mr2 next spring/summer i hope you have alot of KY laying around your going to need it for this forum… NYspeed welcomes you

:wave:

welcome

KY?

I know mike I’m dissapointed to =\

went to autofinishers everybody told me they knew what they were doing thats the reason I drove like 25 minutes away just to get my tires mounted and balanced, oh well I’m gonna try to do a touchup job next week.

If you wanna bring em down to my place I’ll touch them back up for you.

ha really? that would be the sweet I’m comming home this weekend anyway to get the front sway bar out of the donor car and get my struts/springs and sway bars onto my car. so if your free this weekend that would be great. I should be home friday afternoon I get out of class at noon. It’s pretty bad though they are all chipped a good amount around the lip.

where did you get the paint? I’ll go and pick some CC and bronze up on my way there.

welcome should be cool :tup:

how fast should it be after the swap?

:wiggle:

I’m hoping for around 375-400rwhp using a 50 trim T3/T4 by the end of the summer.

Weiders right by my house. Give Brent a call as my cell is dead and he has my home number. I should be home all weekend working on the pcars if you wanna come by.