Im running out of time! No one has a enclosed trailer for rent??

x2 call the guy and see if he will let you rent it…the worst he can say is No!! soo give it a try!

:rolleyes:

i beat you the first time… my post was before yours :doh:

ok fine. we’re tied

I’m the main guy (j/k) but you can call Tyler @412-821-2800, again I don’t even know if they would consider it I’m just saying they have a big ass trailer

you both luuse, I have Mt. DEew!! wew

^^^^^ :ban:

PM me your number and as soon as I get back from tucson on Friday if you don;t have one I’ll talk to my neighbor and see if he’ll let you use his. Think his is around 24’ or so. Thought you had one by now or I would have asked him on Friday when I saw him…

awesome pm sent!

what goes around comes around :rofl:

just drive it down, ur king of the streets.

or does your ruling power diminish once you get on a highway?

laslty, bolt tech in west newton was selling an open trailor…

\

thanks for your valuable input… it was a fuckin saying for god’s sakes… how many 1000hp imports do you know of?? And its a fucking show, trying to get attention for the judges/people… so drop it. i never compred to that cheville or anything… that car is nuts and will smoke anything that its way… so if i was handing anything a crown i would hand it ot that…

… and im not driving it for the last time… for obvious reasons

i was busting ur balls, i actually did post info for you too look at…

and fuck ur show car. King of no street, queen of the dyno is all im giving u. I respect the numbers you have run, but u cant talk shit until u do it, i.e 9 second or whatever u were claimng. Im tired of hearing "blah blah blah, 1000hp, bah blah blah. You haven’t done nothing “special” You opened up a check book and let people build your car. Wow. Granted, if i had the opportunity to do something liek that, i would, so good deal on your part. But at same time, i really have no respect for you. The car, yes, but you, no.

as for imports pushing 1000 hp, ur right, i dont know of any. As most of them dont need 1000 hp to run the numbers you are trying too. usually 500-600 range does it…

And 1000hp means shit if u cant hook it. Like i said to u before, come ready to play this summer if u do decide to run from a stop. As no one does that pussy roll racing. If you build a car to drag race, you take traction into consideration when you build the car.

just put the supra in darkstar’s loose rectum… should fit with no worries…

at least someone shares my way of thinking about supras

Yep, all high HP Supra’s are nothing but trailer/dyno queens, just like this one… :rolleyes:

Trailer/dyno queen #1

Trailer/Dyno queens 2 and 3

Trailer/Dyno queen #4

Who’s the trailer queen???

But then again, if it doesn’t have a V8 it can’t move or put the power to the ground right?? :rolleyes:

Supra Suppository

STFU NeWb!!!

what sailor is sayingis that ohter cars need 500-600 hp to get into the 9’s (yes that includes v8’s) where the soupra needs 1000hp…soo there its a dyno queen!!!

You have nooooooo idea buddy. Sailor drives a 12 second Vw Cabrolet. i garuntee he know more about cars than your damn mechanic… yes those supra’s are fast, but they are also SPONSORED!!! He didnt knock supras for shit. they are mostly top end cars, hence the high horsepower and not so respectable E/T’s

:bash: settle down

and here we go again… i thought we had all this shit cleared up. fist off, people didnt build my car they built my motor… so what the fuck? yeah and the cars that only take 500-600 hp to get into the 9’s most of the time are the AWD or automatics… not 3600, 6spds …

you are running 12’s … so when u get to the point where you run 10’s and 9’s then you can tell me how it is… until then… keep working on going faster on ur own car.

And lastly, i built a supra… to a supra car that can run on the drag strip. If i was building a “drag car” … i would of bought a LS1 and threw a turbo on that… and a th400 and would of called it a day…

and i have no respect for you to… maybe your car… but not you.