im thinking of lowering my truck

so im looking at kits to lower my truck and i have a few questions. im thinking about a 3 inch drop all the way around but i have seen kits that drop the rear to 5 and keep the front at 3. now to me this idea just doesnt seem like it would look right. but id also like to know of where the best place to buy it would be and how hard is it to install. i have access to a garage with jacks, air tools, etc. i would do it after work one night but leave some comments im interested to see what u guys think. thanks

what do you drive?

truck lowering kits in general arnt that hard

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c204/bobbyg1243/HPIM0223.jpg

its a 99 ranger xlt

Go up, not down!

Lift kit + Swampers FTW!

2wd or 4wd

f that.

lil trucks are for baggin.

big trucks are for braggin.

raise the right side, and lower the left side…

NASCAR stylez 4L nucka :pimp:

If you don’t use it all season do it. If you use it during winter I’d say no especially because it appears you have a 2wd one. Lowering a 93+ ranger was supposedly pretty easily done. I’d check out www.therangerstation.com they have a lot more info, on both lifting, and dragging and could better determine the best way to do it as a few have done it there. :tup:

I’m with you, trucks look so much better raised.

Even a small truck.

im not liftin that thing haha i think i would get flamed on more for trying to make my truck look like it has balls when in fact im positive it doesnt. id rather keep it low, i bought black outs for the front and back, carbon fiber mirrors, a rollpan and a black grille since mines chrome. and as for the season thing i may end up just driving a beater for the winter.