lowing a car

whats to low when you lower your car i want good looks and function hit me up with what you think

thanks

Anthony

Depends on the car and how often you plan on driving it

there is no such thing as too low. The lower it is, the more JDM it is. JDM cars scrape from the factory it’s SICK DAWG!

6-7 inches is about the most you can go

ok thanks dicks

well if you knew the answer then why did you post ?

Seriously the question is just a little be vague.

Anyways, it really depends on the car and how much you want to drive it/where you want to drive it. If you are going to use it as a DD, you may want to considering not even lowering it or just doing a slight drop. If you drop it too much, then you are compromising the ride. If you are going to be auto-xing or something, you will want to do a nicer setup that is adjustable. You really aren’t giving us much to go on. Personally, I would never lower a DD that is going to be driven in Pittsburgh in the winter, but that is just me.

thank you yea its my daily driver but my last crx was lowered and i got offered springs for my integra and i guess there a 2.5 drop so i just wanted someones word

WORD.

So what you are trying to say is ya want free lowering springs?

2.5" seems like a lot for a daily driver. But I spend a lot of time in my car to go to and from work and to drive out of state for work. I probably would not go more than an inch or 1.25". But if you are going for looks, that may not be low enough for you.

i lowered mine 2.5 front 5 inches in the rear. now do that to your honda or what ever you drive. you need to say what car you are driving.

so why didnt you ask “hey i got 2.5” drop springs will that be too low for a DD?

fucking noobs. :finger2:

I prefer when the vehicle actually rests on the ground. Its a lot more secure than just a parking brake.

2" would be the most possible and still be somewhat drivable in Pittsburgh.

gotta agree with s10blazed. I’m lowered about 3-4 inchs but have about another 2.5inchs from the frame scraping.

Once my fat ass is in the car it scraps so its perfect :slight_smile: