lowest street car/DD on the forum?

just thought it would be fun to post up pictures of the DD’s and see who has the lowest DD on son …

-no airbags and shit!
-judging from distance of frame/crossmember to ground(not lips and shit!)

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af168/bradens13/208280_10150196183462090_506207089_8246824_7597344_n.jpg

that picture as you can see im kind of parked in a small rut …i will get better ones soon as my camera is charged

I wonder how close it would be if the car wasnt about to break in two. lol.

she is pretty solid now, i put a fair bit of work in since i bought it …just need to finish by doing a box on the pass rail.

Rule #1) Shots not on level ground not accepted.

Is it me, is it me?

http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af168/bradens13/DSC01831.jpg

how can you DD something that low? I’m on Tein lowering springs and think it’s low for my area. Streets here are garbage.

hense the no plates
no one is dailying that
this isnt socal

lol actually i am now …its not bad, aslong as you know how to drive it. the roads around me are pretty good and i’m just carefull

What the hell is the point other than to look cool (with legit wheels).

Harder and shittier to drive? Hardparkers are fine and all but thats not useable around these parts. I wouldn’t be able to leave my garage, let alone driveway or street like that.
My Z will be low, and I’ll crank it down for some pic’s but not daily it thats retarded. Then again, I’m raising my floors 1.5" to safely run lower, and enjoy not scraping away the WWII metal 240SX frame.

i have no issues with driving it at all, but maybe because i dont hit pot holes and speed bumps full blast. I drive the limit now that i have a daughter and be carefull i think i have bottomed it out hard 2 times in like 800km city …have not had an issue last 600km though and my frame patch is 3/16" plate steel it will hold up

the only thing i really worry about is ripping the exhaust off because it is such a pain in the ass when that happens, i have a skid plate to protect my pan though…and the ride is still smooth since i have over an inch lower to go on these coilovers

Do you even have legit wheels or some shit knock offs

i have a few set’s of wheel’s, shit knockoffs dont mean much too me due to the fact i have actually priorities, and no i dont own any sets up knock offs if you were wondering what wheels i have on in the picture they would be diamond stock car series .

you have a daughter?

I want a baby girl.

lmao you didn’t know that kris!

I got a little girl too, she’s 3 and loves the 240!

you can’t really see the frame rail in this picture, but i’m sure you can figure out that it’s pretty low to the ground, especially with 18’s. i measured once and i think it was 1 1/4" or 1 1/2". i’ll get a better picture when my car is back on the road.

jesses car is best

im giving it to the man with the vert because its on 18s not 15s thumbs up

the guy who bought my roll bar is the lowest ive seen for a street car.

some asian dude with a white hatch. hes literally the reason im keeping my car