Import Alliance Fifthtennial 2010. July 17-18th

What’s your suggestion then?? 4 people in a room in the laquinta (2 beds, air mattress and couch) is $50 per person for the entire weekend. You guys are gonna end up dropping BANK on a marginally nicer hotel and end up further from the action just like H2OI :lmao

I don’t really care, me, dkid, caz and jiggs/raj would fill up a laquinta room no problem.

oh and LOL

more laquinta, havent seen another hotel mentioned more than once…

sunday morning :rofl :rofl

but…

(hb420)Last summer at the laquinta was great but never again would i stay there. To much drama, trash and cops lol. That place was ruined last year, plus there was almost a brawl the last night we all stayed there and i don’t think they would let anyone stay there if they say anything about ia or hondas lol. And to top it of we pretty much fishbowled the entire 6th floor No one from the northeast caravanhas no intention of even trying to stay there again lol. I almost forgot about the dumb ass little kids that sprayed a fire exstinguisher and set off the fire alarm so there were firetrucks there to lol

(csmiths98AV6)f that, laquinta is where its at. it was the same way the year before. If you dont act like a fool and listen to the cops when they come then you wont have any issues. I had more fun at the hotel than the meet.

(hb420)We can’t help it if little kids that we don’t know do dumb shit and ruin it for everyone else. The hotel was insanely fun with all the people. The cops just circled alot and never confronted anyone i went with but when those kids did that shit to set off the fire alarm they were not happy at all. Don’t get me wrong i’ll go there next year to party and chill but just won’t stay there. Plus coming out to beer bottles on your car in the morning kind of sucks to.

(csmiths98AV6)well the people that stayed at the marriot across the street go their cars broken into. at least at laquinta there was people up at all hours of the night so no shady shit went down. and nothing bad happened to anyone’s actual car, but people are going to be immature/stupid regardless. especially with alcohol. i wont be missing out at the laquinta party this year. thats for sure.

just finished reading through all 90 pgs of IA’09 on hondatech and its still sounding like laquinta is the place to be overall