Import Alliance Fifthtennial 2010. July 17-18th

THANKS DAVE FOR THE UPDATE .

Whoa, who said anything about picking up girls at the show. Were gonna be in nashville, anythings possible women wise if im present. Main goal while in nashville…Bang taylor swift…and film it.

i would be the best 3 seconds taylor swift ever had…

hahaha

You damn straight. The other 50 minutes i would torture her :wink:

Just did the math, if we come home north to Ohio and then through Buffalo (actually a full hour quicker than going back VA->MD->PA according to Google maps), stopping at Niagara Falls would be 28 minutes out of our way!!! The only things are you need to get one of those upgraded license things now to go to the Canadian side (by far the best side), and it takes 11hrs and 30mins to get from Nashville->Niagara Falls so we’d have to leave Nashville at like 5AM to do Maid of the Mist, that sky view thing, walk behind the falls, etc.

Also, I don’t know how much an upgraded license costs, I’ll have to look into that.

Any interest? Yes? No?

EDIT:

Also, going Nashville->Indianapolis->Detroit->Niagara Falls is 13.5 hours compared to 11.5 hours going straight to Niagara Falls from Nashville, the museum at Indianapolis is sick, I’m sure there’s shit to do in Detroit, etc etc etc. Plenty of options here to break up the driving. If we’re going to be doing ~32 hours of total driving, going 2-3 hours out of our way to do some cool shit is 100% worth it in my book!

Post up any ideas you have.

For example, I’m going to be arriving at Nashville from 5 miles north of Ocean City, MD (my family is getting a house there the week prior to IA) so I’m taking a slightly longer (1.5 hrs) route so I can hit up the Tail of the Dragon!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

id be down to stop off at any and every major city we pass through. or at least find some cool shit to do in some cities

I have a feeling I am going to become even more broke then I am already … But it’s gonna be fun as FUCK

its all good… gonna be lots of fun for sure:banana

i will try to make this one, unless im the hospital or recovering or in any kind of shape to get that far.

im down to go.

Ohhhh look who it is. I think lance/kramer are in charge of this sausagefest so let them know so they can get u in on a room

Actually, I think since they all have 4 to a room, Maguire will be our 4th. So you, me, duke, & maguire to a room. woot :rofl

that room is BOSS:ahh:ahh… matt you hitching the ride in the back of the accord or what? itll be cramped with BOB back there, but the offers there

Who is vr4ast?

And so far its just me cazwrx187 and dkid15 in a room and we’re prolly gonna keep it that way, the price difference for 3-4 people isn’t that much and we’re all big motherfuckers in a small ass room :lol

matt mcguire… blue wrx

ohhhhh ok. didn’t know his name on here. the more the merrier!

<100 days til I’m on the Tail of the Dragon!!!

is that code word for hopping on the cock?

basically