80's Import Meet 9/10

Ok, this is the official thread for the 80’s Import Meet.

We are meeting at Mighty, cruise to Tulley’s on the BLVD, eat, then drive out to Akron Falls Park, for pictures. There’s a couple cool places for pics, its better then Como Park.

When: September 10th @ 1:00pm
Where: Mighty Taco @ Eggert --> Tulley’s on Niag. Falls BLVD --> Akron Falls Park
Who: 80’s Imports

Barely any interest. Meet has been miniaturized to a Mighty meet on Sunday night.

Im in! duh.

I wont be able to make the meet at might but i might be able to make it to Tulleys or at least the cruise to the park afterwards. Just found out I have to work till 3

Do 80s Domestiports count? :slight_smile:

If your referring to the Taurus…

Yamaha powered vehicles belong on snowmobile trails or in the woods.

Damn this almost make me wanna pull out my beater.

im in with the 300zx

I wont know what im working till later this week. Worst case scenerio I work till 6, i’d boost out there and arrive at Buf by 7:30-ish…I’d need to call someone for directions from 90 East, unless someone posts them here. or directions from 104. or 18. or directions from the RObert MOses parkway/Seaway trail. (im a frequent traveler to Canada if you haven’t figured it out). Would things still be happening by 7:30? I’d like to bring out the RX7

I doubt things will still be going on at 7:30pm, but who knows. It might spill into a Mighty meet, if people stick around long enough, and all cruise back to Mighty after the park. Take a day off work or something, lol!

Justin

Damn, when I posted this in off-topic, there were ALOT more people down with this. Where’d everybody go?

If I dont end up doing over time that weekend, I could pull the supra out!

Well Justin its up to you if ya want to cancel it or not due to the lack of interest. Its no big deal we can always show up at a mighty meet or whatever.

Well I don’t wanna cancel just as of yet, since there’s still time for people to find the thread…but if no ones interested before a day or 2 of the meet, ill cancel and just make it a simple “show up @ mighty” night…

Is this still going on I will show up after I get out of work at 3

I have to cancel this meet.
1.) I have to work
2.) there’s little interest.

Sorry guys.

If any of you are mad, then just show up to Mighty on Sunday night.

You gonna be up there later? I know you wanted to check out my 951

Later as in tonight? Probably not, I’ve got a show to goto with my dad. Tractor pulls, etc. I will be there Sunday night, around 8:30pm-ish.

Justin

I too will be at Mighty/bao sunday night as long as it doesnt rain.

Ill show up sunday night ill shoot for 830 but it might be a little later

Sweet turnout guys! Nobody showed up :tup: